article thumbnail

How Can Financial Services Organizations Use Social Media?

wiredPRworks

How can financial services organizations use social media to differentiate and build relationships? Listen in as Barbara Rozgonyi interviews Chris McGuire about what’s working for his company’s financial services clients. Financial Services Organizations Social Media Interview Key Points. About Barbara Rozgonyi.

article thumbnail

How We Made Our Chapter Event More Inclusive

PRSay

Our conference theme was “The Shake Up: Changing Times, Changing Comms.”. Shaking up communications to reflect our changing times also applied when planning the event. Led by co-chairs Candee Wolf, MA, APR, and Laura Hennen, MBA , the planning committee aimed to keep diversity and inclusion central to all conference elements.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

PRCA launches Innovation Forum with Share of Search paper and challenge to the ad industry

Stephen Waddington

An audacious ad in the Weekend Financial Times in January promoted Share of Search as a metric for marketing effectiveness. The ad led to a discussion in my House of Marketing & PR community of practice. The communication and marketing industries are littered with simplified metrics that fail to effectively measure value.

Industry 181
article thumbnail

From Crisis Point to Turning Point

Maxim Behar

Nothing proves this point better than the giant scandal that shocked the UK, South Africa, and the entire global PR community, culminating in September 2017, just as I started and restarted this book: the Bell Pottinger case. I have refused to organize press conferences for people whom I suspected of wishing to misrepresent reality.

Crisis 64
article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling for MDRT Financial Services and Insurance Pros

wiredPRworks

I'm excited to present LinkedIn social selling marketing strategies for financial services and insurance pros at MDRT's annual conference in Vancouver!! My ties to the life insurance and financial services industry run deep – going back to being a national sales trainer for a life insurance company. Here's my press release.

article thumbnail

PR Guide to Executive Speaking Gigs

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

attend conventions, conferences, and trade shows each year. What we in PR like about such conferences are the opportunities to secure industry speaking gigs for executive clients. Assign a dedicated staffer to manage conference work. . Time to recalculate your conference strategy. Maximize exec speaking opportunities.

article thumbnail

Future skills for public relations practitioners - World PR Day

Stephen Waddington

Physical events cancelled during lockdown shifted online as COVID-19 disrupted conferences, meetings, training sessions and workshops. The crisis has had a devastating impact on financial capital but has led to a rise in social capital. Smaller organisations quickly created new processes and workflows.

Publicity 199