Remove Books Remove Community Remove Industry Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

Diego Pineda on Why you Need Thought Leadership vs. Content Marketing

Flack's Revenge

It was a story on Medium by Solo Thought Leader author Diego Pineda called Content Marketing is Dying; Here’s why you need to Develop Thought Leadership Instead. And why just focus on thought leadership, you can do both, right?” My first reaction was, “give me a break! Another XXX is dead (or dying) story!

article thumbnail

Beyond Boundaries: Empowering Women in Non-Traditional Industries

PR for Anyone

Her journey into the pest control industry reflects a unique blend of passion, innovation, and a resolute commitment to challenging norms in a predominantly male-dominated field. Her father, a pest control superhero in her eyes, had a profound impact on her perception of the industry from a young age.

Industry 130
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

BAME voices takeover #FuturePRoof for fourth book

Stephen Waddington

Sarah Waddington has handed over #FuturePRoof to the BAME community for her latest book. Along the way she has published three books and created a vibrant community. The fourth book, Celebrating BAME Talent is published today in digital and print formats. FuturePRoof was founded by Sarah Waddington in 2015.

article thumbnail

Can we press release that? 15 stories about the public relations industry (you won’t believe #10)

Stephen Waddington

It’s an overview of industry issues as discussed by my community of practice. I started an online community of practice at the outset of the pandemic. It’s full of industry goodness. There are some topics that come up time and time again in the community. The industry is white, middle class and posh.

Industry 153
article thumbnail

Celebrating Black History Month: Notable Thought Leaders Opening New Doors to the Future

Stern + Associates

Leadership that Harnesses the Power of a Team Linda A. is a world-renowned expert on leadership and diversity-driven innovation. is an authority on stress management, diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, leadership development, and women’s leadership within organizational environments. Hill, Ph.D.

article thumbnail

Unleashing Your Potential: The Entrepreneurial Journey with Colleen Biggs

PR for Anyone

Colleen Biggs is a business strategist, leadership coach, author, and public speaker. She is also the Founder/CEO of the Leap Community where she aims to provide more opportunities for women entrepreneurs to obtain better visibility and grow their brands.

Community 130
article thumbnail

The Global PR Revolution Ranked Among Top 10 Best PR Books of All Time

Maxim Behar

The Global PR Revolution by the globally renowned PR expert Maxim Behar made it to BookAuthority's top 10 best PR books of all time worldwide. The book was ranked No. 7 in the prestigious international ranking - 100 Best PR Books of All Time. He also makes predictions about the future of this intuitive, ever-changing industry.