Remove Books Remove Community Remove Facebook Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Helping Aging Parents with Finances with Kay Bransford

PR for Anyone

This experience inspired Kay to write her best-selling book called “MemoryBanc® Your Workbook for Organizing Life” She is also a professional money manager who helps families manage cash flow, bill payments, and protect against fraud.

Banking 264
article thumbnail

Help write the CIPR’s story as part of 70th anniversary project

Stephen Waddington

It plans to create a book as part of a year of anniversary celebrations. My vision is to create a legacy for CIPR members and the broader business community that will inspire practitioners and support continuous learning and development. Crowdsourcing a community of practice. The CIPR is 70 next year. Thanks for stopping by.

Writing 111
article thumbnail

Sales, Pods and Audiobooks: 14 Months On, How’s That UK Financial Independence Book Doing?

ZudePR

On 21 August 2018 I published the first book to translate the US financial independence movement to a UK context. (It’s With a little bit of kicking from me, and a helluva lot of support from people who’ve bought my book, the answer is yes. It’s important to keep a praise file when you write a bestselling book.

Financial 101
article thumbnail

Flack's Revenge - Untitled Article

Flack's Revenge

I had the privilege of writing for his Maximize Social Business blog for three years, and have also spoken at several of his Social Tool Summit conferences. Plus, Neal has just finished his book The Business of Influence, which is also relevant, as you’ll see. Is Facebook still a good place to invest in social media marketing?

Instagram 214
article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. I encourage people to write whatever inspires them, and often this does have a natural timeliness (“my favorite TV show just ended, I want to write a post about books that are similar in theme.”).

Community 120
article thumbnail

Top Five Books Every PR Pro Should Read

Critical Mention

We get it–in the hectic life of a PR pro, it is tough to find time to curl up with a good book. But even if you’re tight on time, we promise you, the books we’ve listed below will be worth it once you have a chance to sit down and take them in! Brand Media Strategy: Integrated Communications Planning in the Digital Era.

article thumbnail

How to Use eBooks to Grow Your Authority

ReimaginePR

If you’re looking for an easy, but sure way, to define yourself as an expert in your field, here’s my advice: write an ebook. Reason #2: You can finally say you wrote the book on the subject. Aside from bragging rights, writing an ebook can help increase your authority because people will begin to see you as an expert on the topic.

eBook 219