Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Groups
article thumbnail

Why Educating Employees on Inclusive Language Matters

PRSay

And even if you issue public statements supporting social justice movements or decrying injustices experienced by specific identity communities, today’s audiences are savvy at reading between the lines. Outline language references related to a range of identity communities, such as race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual identity, age, etc.,

Education 217
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence.

Community 115
article thumbnail

At Crenshaw Communications, We Stand For Racial Justice

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

With protests happening across the country, we need to make our position clear, as individuals, as a citizen of the New York City business community, and a member of the PR industry. It’s a small gesture, but to demonstrate support, we will donate $5000 to the following groups: Color of Change. It’s time to speak up.

article thumbnail

How to Build a Community of Customer Advocates

PR 20/20

One of the things I’ve always loved about HubSpot is the community of employees and users. Over the years, I’ve seen this evidenced in their HubSpot User Groups (HUGs) , Partner Days, and online Community , among other ways. What would you find valuable in a community? Show Up in Your Community, Consistently.

article thumbnail

How to Build a Community of Customer Advocates

PR 20/20

One of the things I’ve always loved about HubSpot is the community of employees and users. Over the years, I’ve seen this evidenced in their HubSpot User Groups (HUGs) , Partner Days, and online Community , among other ways. What would you find valuable in a community? Show Up in Your Community, Consistently.

article thumbnail

Why monitoring external factors is key to corporate reputation

Onclusive

Corporate reputation has surpassed profitability in its importance to business success—today’s customers, employees, investors, and other stakeholders have many choices, and they are leaning toward companies with a stellar public image. Founder of the Virgin Group, investor and author. Richard Branson.

Corporate 195
article thumbnail

International Women’s Day 2024: How Inspiring Inclusion Leads to Innovation and Growth

Stern + Associates

As International Women’s Day approaches on March 8 th , we join the global community to celebrate the theme of “ Inspire Inclusion.” Discover the top advice these six award-winning thought leaders are giving today’s leaders about cultivating an inclusive culture that empowers all employees.

Internal 107