Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Technology Remove Web
article thumbnail

How agencies can benefit from R&D tax relief to drive innovation

Stephen Waddington

Sophie Smith Agencies can claim a proportion of research and development investment costs against their Corporation Tax. Our COVID-19 UK Public Relations report has kickstarted a series of industry conversations about what drives innovation in communication and professional services. It is an incentive aimed at promoting innovation.

Agency 171
article thumbnail

The Role of PR in Transforming Consumer Finance

5W PR

From intimidation to inclusion For many years, the financial services industry was wrapped in an intricate web of complexity. Advocating user-friendly technology The surge of digital banking demands crystal clear communication about the user journey.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 reasons why effective PR is more important than ever

Remote PR Jobs

Skilled practitioners can seize the moment, with help from technology for metrics and scale. PR skills once used exclusively in media relations are easily transferred to social community management, influencer relations, and content marketing. Technology helps it scale. Goodwill has value.

Mobile 100
article thumbnail

STUDY: A Third of Brand Emails Offer Free or Discounted Services Amid Pandemic

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Companies prioritize empathy in COVID-19 communications. New York, NY, June 2, 2020 — Crenshaw Communications , a New York-based public relations agency specializing in technology, today announced the analysis of dozens of B2C brand email marketing communications sent during the COVID-19 pandemic between mid-March and mid-May.

Study 170
article thumbnail

Status report: artificial intelligence (AI) in public relations

Wadds Inc.

The technology has developed slowly over the past ten years following innovation in data processing and natural language development, but then incredibly quickly in the past 12 months. The launch of ChatGPT by OpenAI put AI in the hands of anyone with a web browser. It was rapidly followed by Anthropic Claude 2 and Google Bard.

Report 119
article thumbnail

A Community Manager’s Toolbox

Shift Communications

Being a community manager may sound like a cool, trendy job filled with fun and creativity. Whether you’re managing a community of thousands or one of 100, you are the eyes and the ears of the company on platforms like Twitter and Facebook. As community manager, one of your main tasks is responding and interacting with audiences.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

I started PR 20/20 in November 2005 out of a spare bedroom in my Cleveland home with a $25,000 loan and a belief that there was a better way to build an agency. Fueled by a mix of youthful exuberance, adrenaline and caffeine, I set out to redefine the marketing agency model with a focus on standardized services and value-based pricing.