article thumbnail

8 comms tips for building a community around your blockchain project

Agility PR Solutions

Blockchain technology is kickstarting the next technological revolution, and innovators everywhere are looking for a way to cash in.

Community 101
article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
article thumbnail

Why I Started Technology Awards List

The Awards Blog

Ironically, I started Technology Awards List because I wanted to exit the PR and marketing industry. . I was laid off from one of the best jobs I’d ever had: I was an analyst covering social media and collaborative technologies at a large, well-known industry analyst firm. And that is when Technology Awards List was born.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Philip Nussel, Web Editor at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’m the web editor for Automotive News , supervising all breaking news content on autonews.com. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. I also supervise our excellent social media editor, Terry Kosdrosky.

article thumbnail

Why I Started the Technology Awards List

The Awards Blog

Ironically, I started the Technology Awards List because I wanted to exit the PR and marketing industry. . I was laid off from one of the best jobs I’d ever had: I was an analyst covering social media and collaborative technologies at a large, well-known industry analyst firm. And that is when Technology Awards List was born.

article thumbnail

The Role of PR in Transforming Consumer Finance

5W PR

From intimidation to inclusion For many years, the financial services industry was wrapped in an intricate web of complexity. Advocating user-friendly technology The surge of digital banking demands crystal clear communication about the user journey.