Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Definition Remove Employee
article thumbnail

How PR Can Solve Its Diversity Problem

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Its success hinges on a genuine understanding of diverse communities and cultures. How we can be the change As a person of color, I am drawn to companies with a diverse employee base. It was refreshing and exciting and definitely influenced my decision to join the agency.

Employee 156
article thumbnail

Discussing the Values-Aligned Company on the PRGN Podcast??

Landis PR

Landis Communications’ president Sean Dowdall appeared on the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) podcast to discuss how he runs the agency as a values-aligned company. Sean is in conversation with Abbie Fink from partner agency HMA Public Relations. My parents supported tribal growth and success.

Company 64
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Why are our social media marketing priorities so messed up in 2022?

Communications Conversations

Think about how much work it takes for a company or agency to produce one Instagram post. If you’re an agency billing a blended rate of $200 an hour that’s $1,400 per Insta post! Meanwhile, how much time do we spend on listening and community-building? Definitely not as much as we should. Sometimes 5-7 hours.

article thumbnail

The Major Ethical Issues in Employee Communications – Ethan McCarty  

Ethical Voices

Joining me on this week’s episode is Ethan McCarty , the founder and CEO of Integral , an award-winning employee activation agency serving leaders of communications, HR, marketing, and technology. Ethical perils in personalizing employee communications. Ethical issues with creating your own echo chamber.

Ethics 78
article thumbnail

How SaaS companies are using case studies to drive results [benchmarks]

Sword and the Script

The report is based on a survey conducted by a marketing agency called Uplift Content. It’s definitely worth pitching case studies to trade publications – and preferably before they go live on the website. Most SaaS companies use ‘emotional’ tactics to motivate their employees to identify ideal case study candidates.

article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you. Companies should be investing in the story behind their quarterly or annual results to resonate with the investment community and positively influence valuation.”

Survey 81
article thumbnail

2022 Social Media Trends Pt. 2: Twitter and LinkedIn Marketing Strategy

Shift Communications

What’s working — employee and customer advocacy: Provide employees with links and copy to share on social media. And definitely re-share employee, customer, or advocate posts, as LinkedIn’s algorithm heavily favors individual posts. Sharing user-generated content is also essential to cultivating a community.