article thumbnail

Employee advocacy: The secret to creating authentic communication

PR in High Definition

When employees become advocates, they act as a reliable source of truth. Step 1: Where do you stand on employee sentiment? Before creating any kind of communications strategy, you must understand the current sentiment of your workforce. If you’re looking to scale your employee advocacy programme, start small and build up.

article thumbnail

How PR Can Solve Its Diversity Problem

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Its success hinges on a genuine understanding of diverse communities and cultures. How we can be the change As a person of color, I am drawn to companies with a diverse employee base. It was refreshing and exciting and definitely influenced my decision to join the agency. The second step involves recruiting.

Employee 156
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Major Ethical Issues in Employee Communications – Ethan McCarty  

Ethical Voices

Joining me on this week’s episode is Ethan McCarty , the founder and CEO of Integral , an award-winning employee activation agency serving leaders of communications, HR, marketing, and technology. Ethical perils in personalizing employee communications. You’re creating that shared belief for 400,000 employees.

Ethics 78
article thumbnail

How to Create Content Fast – Create one month of content in a day

PR for Anyone

Introduce your newest employee. Share your favorite place in the community. Welcome a new business in the community. Content is king and you definitely want to stand out as the real estate expert to potential buyers and sellers. Create and post a video. Take a picture of your workspace, office, or co-workers. Post a #TBT.

article thumbnail

#PRExpanded Guest Post: Socializing Your Brand … What’s That?

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post by Corina Manea, Chief Community Officer of Spin Sucks & Founder of NutsPR. Socializing your brand means interacting with people—your customers, your prospects, your employees, your brand loyalists, and even your detractors—with the purpose of listening to them, and building relationships. It’s about your community.

Brand 256
article thumbnail

Discussing the Values-Aligned Company on the PRGN Podcast??

Landis PR

Photo courtesy of Pixabay Growing up in a small town on the Flathead Indian Reservation in Western Montana, I was lucky to be surrounded by a strong community, including the consolidated Salish and Kootenai Native American Tribes. The Tribes’ goal was for their community to succeed by leading with their values.

Company 64
article thumbnail

How Reddit and NewsWhip are helping reporters stay ahead of the news

NewsWhip

Reddit effectively sifts through content that goes against its site-wide policies, moderators then take down any content that goes against their community rules, and finally content users find most valuable surfaces through Reddit’s upvoting and downvoting system. “It The members within those communities are also highly engaged.

Reddit 147