Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Internal Remove Meeting
article thumbnail

Cannes Lions 2023: AdTech Dominates At The World’s Biggest Creative Meet

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

As summer blooms along the French Riviera, the world’s leading creative talents are gathering once again for the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. ” Okay, so maybe people aren’t shouting about tools and software for advertisers. Despite the economic downturn, these giants remain key players at Cannes.

article thumbnail

The Importance of Networking in Public Relations

5W PR

Career advancement Many PR job opportunities aren’t advertised. These networking events are fertile ground for meeting like-minded professionals and expanding a PR network. Following up After meeting someone, follow up with a personalized message or email. They’re filled through referrals and recommendations.

Publicity 103
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

And the biggest of these events – like the Cannes Advertising Festival, the Consumer Electronics Show, or the E3 Expo, attract equally high-profile media. Planning your meeting around a meal, or offering refreshment in a private room at your booth or hotel is often a good idea. . Consider The Impact on Local Communities.

Media 294
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

Finland’s most listened-to radio channel is Yle Radio Finland , which is not an advertising-funded channel. Finns still trust the news media: The role of the news media in Finland is strong by international standards and Finns still have strong trust in the news. A good place to connect and meet contacts.

Radio 64
article thumbnail

Decoding Facebook’s Changes: 5 Ways PR Professionals Can Generate Reach and Impact in 2018

Business Wire

By Serena Ehrlich, Director of Social and Evolving Media, Business Wire In early 2018, Facebook announced a news feed update that dramatically changes how brands can engage with their communities and audiences within the Facebook platform. Look at the Instant Pot Community. This is an advice community. Implementation Tip!

Facebook 177
article thumbnail

Spotlight on a Solo PR Pro: Meet Mary Deming Barber, APR, Fellow PRSA

Solo PR Pro

“Whether as a Sunday school teacher or a Red Cross volunteer in high school, a leader in my fraternity in college or member of the many nonprofit boards I’ve served, my focus has always been on improving community,” Mary says. “I The post Spotlight on a Solo PR Pro: Meet Mary Deming Barber, APR, Fellow PRSA appeared first on Solo PR Pro.

Meeting 52
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Kevin Jost, Editorial Director & Founder of Futurride

Bianchi Biz Blog

Valuable and free content for the industry and consumer paid for by low-cost sponsoring, advertising, and partnering—all beautifully designed. The post Meet the Media: Kevin Jost, Editorial Director & Founder of Futurride appeared first on Bianchi PR. My startup’s first product, Futurride.com, launched in September.

Meeting 57