Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove How To
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

Professionals across the globe share analysis and perhaps, aspiration, in offering up PR and marketing predictions for 2022. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. 2022 is going to be known as the year of the employee.

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

Top skills of the 2022 social media professional–as told by the people doing the actual work

Communications Conversations

Yes, social media pros do need to understand how to manage social ad campaigns. I definitely have more thoughts on the skills the social media pro of 2022 should have. Creativity – the ability to think outside the box and quickly for those time sensitive opportunities. Community management. Strong copywriting skills.

article thumbnail

How to Quickly Become Recognized as a Thought Leader on LinkedIn in 2022

wiredPRworks

Two years later, this list also landed me a place as the LinkedIn expert in Sticks and Stones: How Digital Business Reputations Are Created Over Time and Lost in a Click by Larry Weber. To celebrate 17 years, here’s a 2022 version of this post updating subject matter expert to thought leader. OVER TO YOU. What’s missing?

article thumbnail

Experts Talk Social Media Trends for 2022 at AMA Chicago

wiredPRworks

On February 22, 2022, American Marketing Association [AMA] Chicago will present a program on 2022 social media trends at Morningstar. Social Media Trends for 2022 Expert Panel. Danielle is a creative at heart, but focuses on participating in community-focused entrepreneurship, convinced that it will on day save the world!

article thumbnail

Barbara Rozgonyi Talks 2022 Sales Success Strategies on The Rainmaking Podcast with Scott Love

wiredPRworks

What does it take to really crush sales quotas in 2022? In a recent interview on “ The Rainmaking Podcast with Scott Love ” Barbara Rozgonyi talked about 2022 sales success strategies for business development reps [BDRs], account executives, professional service firms, startups, and small businesses. Sales is changing. Over to you.

article thumbnail

How can brands benefit from TikTok influencers?

Prohibition

Bought by BtyeDance in 2017, ‘TikTok is the world’s leading destination for short-form mobile videos’ and with their mission to ‘inspire creativity and bring joy’ the app is the seventh most popular social platform in the world. With more than 1 billion active users in 2022, over 3 million of those are deemed to be influencers on the app.

Brand 118
article thumbnail

Top PR Campaigns Tapping into January Awareness Days

Prohibition

We’ve rounded up some of our favourite campaigns from January 2023, that have creatively tapped into new year initiatives and awareness days – looking at what they did and why it worked. The campaign will see over one million meals being donated to those in low-income communities.

B2C 62