Remove 2021 Remove Community Remove Marketing Remove Trends
article thumbnail

6 Trends That Will Affect PR In 2022

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

As we turn the page on the year, it’s time to look at the trends that affect PR and marketing communications. They’re the continuation or peaking of the events and moves we’ve experienced in 2021. Purpose and values-based communications will become an essential part of the marketing toolbox.

Trends 385
article thumbnail

The Great Rebuilding: Post-COVID ignites community engagement for brands and marketers

Agility PR Solutions

If 2008 gave us the Great Recession, 2021 is bringing about a Great Rebuilding, according to new research and […]. The post The Great Rebuilding: Post-COVID ignites community engagement for brands and marketers appeared first on Agility PR Solutions.

Community 147
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Winning with Multicultural Marketing Trends

Shift Communications

2021 was the year that several brands got multicultural marketing right. From more equitable DE&I practices (including increased budgets) to elevating more people of color, multicultural marketing took a front seat to it all. Here are a few of the winning multicultural marketing strategies we saw in 2021.

Trends 78
article thumbnail

Consumers want more than rewards from brands—5 personas that have emerged in 2021

Agility PR Solutions

Marketers are realizing that building brand loyalty in 2021 is more complicated than in pre-COVID times, and are challenged with striking the right balance between transactional engagement and tapping into deeper motivations to fuel long-term consumer loyalty.

Consumer 161
article thumbnail

Super Bowl in 2021: Trends to note for Social Media

Karen Freberg

Each year, I try to look at the campaigns from a social media perspective – to see what trends, issues, challenges, and opportunities the event can bring to my work in and out of the classroom. Here are some trends I saw from the Super Bowl. Some things still happen even in 2021. It’s all about the data.

article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Originally Published August 23, 2017; Updated August 9, 2021 ; Updated November 2023 PR is always evolving. Whether you’re a new PR assistant or the Director of Communications, the core of your job revolves around using news and content to put forth your brand’s desired messaging. In the meantime, digital speaking events have exploded.

Training 195
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

Professionals across the globe share analysis and perhaps, aspiration, in offering up PR and marketing predictions for 2022. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. David Berkowitz , Founder, Serial Marketers .

Marketing 214