article thumbnail

Thriving as a Female CEO in a Male-Dominated Industry with Kristina Bouweiri

PR for Anyone

Kristina is the president and CEO of Reston Limousine and Travel Service, Washington’s largest luxury transportation provider. Thanks to Kristina’s leadership, Reston Limousine has soared to new heights. But just like the rest of us, she didn’t start at the top. Find us on

article thumbnail

Thriving as a Female CEO in a Male-Dominated Industry with Kristina Bouweiri

PR for Anyone

Kristina is the president and CEO of Reston Limousine and Travel Service, Washington’s largest luxury transportation provider. Thanks to Kristina’s leadership, Reston Limousine has soared to new heights. But just like the rest of us, she didn’t start at the top. Find us on

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The ROI of DE&I

PRSay

Corporate America is now going through an immense shift with the dialogue around inclusion, equity and belonging for their employees, customers and communities. Lately, there has been a shift within the investor community to evaluate organizations on their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives. in Orlando, Fla.,

Travel 144
article thumbnail

Research, Communication Crucial Before Collaborating With Influencers

PRSay

As lead communicator for the maritime arm of NATO, I supported an experiment last March to collaborate with a travel influencer named Jackie Todd, who has approximately 120,000 followers on Instagram and 650,000 followers on TikTok. My love of the Navy and the communication community inspires me to candidly address this topic.

article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: Cambria’s Kelsey Dodson-Smith

Communications Conversations

For starters, she was a VP before her 30th birthday–she has natural leadership abilities. Don’t be afraid to jump into the deep end of leadership. So many people aspire for leadership roles, especially at younger ages. I absolutely cherish my time at Sun Country and fast track to leadership.

Airlines 116
article thumbnail

Beyond Boundaries: Empowering Women in Non-Traditional Industries

PR for Anyone

To preempt this, she and her team conceptualized Bug Strike, a preventative solution for homes, travel, and between pest control visits. Bug Strike comes in multiple variations: a portable, TSA-approved size for travel, and a larger one for home use. She fosters a team dynamic where everyone is encouraged to take on leadership roles.

Industry 130
article thumbnail

PR In The Time Of Coronavirus

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The company leadership took charge of the situation before crazy rumors could start or spread. It’s also helpful to offer ways to maintain contact with business customers, be helpful in the community, or go the extra distance to support colleagues. Give people things to do.

Employee 374