article thumbnail

Blue Ocean Global Technology Interviews Casey Boggs of ReputationUs

Reputation Us

In May 2023, Blue Ocean Global Technology interviewed ReputationUs’s President Casey Boggs about his thoughts on reputation management for their global blog … Blue Ocean Strategies Blue Ocean: Reputation management has become an important component for most businesses. The following is a list of issues. and unique experiences.

article thumbnail

8 Questions with Syracuse University’s Sports Legend, Michael Veley

Critical Mention

To say Michael Veley embodies sports is an understatement. Falk Center for Sport Management spanning more than two decades is, in a word, impressive. Which 3 tips do you have for anyone trying to break into the sports PR/marketing world? Passion and an insatiable appetite for sports; 2. By Robin Gelfenbien.

Sports 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Entertainment & Sports Section New Member Spotlight

PRSay

What we like to remind everybody that we are a very young sport. It went from being a spectacle to being a sport. How do we want to engage people in the community so in the lead up to there is excitement, there’s fun? Unlike all of the other major leagues, be it in the U.S. or globally, this organization is only 23 years old.

Sports 68
article thumbnail

Ahead of the Academy Awards, Marketing Wisdom From the ‘Barbie’ Blockbuster

PRSay

For example, Barbie’s initial interviews with Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling and Greta Gerwig revealed little about what the movie was about while galvanizing its intergenerational audience. Women’s sports publications utilized the Barbie campaign in best practices for promoting women’s sports.

Film 127
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Doug Bolduc, Managing Editor at Automotive News Europe

Bianchi Biz Blog

It won an award from the National Newspaper Association for community service. We are both in the media and we were once the weekend TV news and sports anchor team on the island of Guam. I started writing professionally at 17 years old as a sports correspondent for my local newspaper, the Milford (NH) Cabinet.

article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: Minnesota Timberwolves’ and Lynx’s Kirsten Wenker

Communications Conversations

Working for an amateur or professional sports team has always been a dream of mine. This is what led me, in some ways, to interview our Rock Star today: Kirsten Wenker. How and why did you get into sports PR after a number of years on the agency side? I actually started my career in sports, so in a way this is a return.

Sports 113
article thumbnail

Communicating about COVID-19 Vaccines Requires Understanding Fears, Building Trust

PRSay

In West Virginia, people have strong community connections and a collective sense of identity, Martin noted. The more the state collaborates with local and community pharmacies and other groups, the greater the likelihood that residents will want to receive the vaccine. Enlisting trusted local leaders.