article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

When considering how to make a brand stronger, business leaders often look to operational influences. Yet, public relations (PR) and communications efforts have significant potential to bolster a brand. One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing.

article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to make your company anniversary newsworthy

Axia PR

It’s also social and web media. Take it one step further and find ways to uniquely include the media, community, etc. It’s time to put the public back into public relations. Public relations is much more than media relations. We aren’t talking about your third anniversary or 27th anniversary.

Company 111
article thumbnail

How To Grow Your Facebook Community

Waxing UnLyrical

One that could have a vibrant Facebook community, if they could just get to that point. The truth is, to grow a Facebook community you must bring people from outside Facebook into your Page. How To Grow Your Facebook Community is a post from: Waxing UnLyrical. Image via niallkennedy on Flickr, CC 2.0.

article thumbnail

How To Use Google Apps to be More Productive and Awesome

Cision

In my Gmail, I receive many Google Alerts and notifications from Google Plus Communities. Key features: Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages is an HTML-lite language developed by Google for the purpose of making mobile web pages load faster (there is also an asynchronous load and caching component to the process). Google Chrome.

Google 244
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Philip Nussel, Web Editor at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’m the web editor for Automotive News , supervising all breaking news content on autonews.com. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. I also supervise our excellent social media editor, Terry Kosdrosky.

article thumbnail

How to Grow Your B2B Facebook Community

Waxing UnLyrical

But like any other marketing strategy, growing your B2B Facebook community simply requires an investment of time and genuine engagement. Below I’ll highlight a couple of simple and effective methods that’ll help grow a B2B Facebook community through engaging content curation. Offer something of real value instead.

B2B 92