article thumbnail

Best Brand Moves During The COVID-19 Pandemic

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

But it does encourage participants to share their signs on social media, resulting in thousands of views and engaging local communities. Social media has been a tad depressing lately, with many expressing anxiety or sharing losses due to the pandemic. Talk about raising community spirits! I hope she shared.

Hotels 282
article thumbnail

All Hotels Need a PR Plan

5W PR

Whether a hotel is small, inexpensive, luxury, a resort, near a national park, or something else, PR should be a primary concern for any destination. For all types of hotels and whether or not a PR professional is in their budget, it’s still important to get the word out and keep getting it out. Find What’s Unique. PR Benefits.

Hotels 74
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A day in the life of one solo PR/social media consultant (and adjunct professor)

Communications Conversations

Take a peek at the social communities for my biggest client (of 10 years now!), Over the last five years, we’ve created a social media playbook document that makes this a lot easier! hotel stays) in the city. I review a few to-dos with the students and lecture about social media marketing.

article thumbnail

Travel PR Strategies to Connect with Travelers as Consumer Spending is On the Rise

5W PR

Social Media Platforms like Instagram, TikTok, and travel forums are akin to virtual campfires. Host live Q&A sessions, spark engaging discussions, and create polls that build a community around the brand and destination. Community Organize online or offline events like travel meetups, photo contests, or volunteer trips.

Travel 78
article thumbnail

How to Attract Gen Z Consumers to your Wine Brand

5W PR

Brands can use social media platforms like Instagram to showcase the brand story through photos, videos, and behind-the-scenes glimpses. Brands can also communicate their social responsibility practices to customers, such as fair labor practices, ethical sourcing, and community involvement.

article thumbnail

The importance of a social media strategy #engaging

Engage PR

And with social media spend within marketing budgets expected to increase 128% to 21.4% in the next five years (1* Chief Marketing Officers Survey, 2014 ) social activity is becoming more integral to brand perception and business performance. Cue social backlash across the internet.

article thumbnail

Facebook is building its own Hotel California

Communications Conversations

Today’s guest post comes from a good friend of mine, Tony Saucier , director of social media at Life Time Fitness. Facebook wants to be ubiquitous with your entire web experience, but to use another analogy; they’re out to build the web’s version of the Hotel California. photo credit: Namaste Flickr!

Hotels 60