article thumbnail

Why B2B Brands Should Be Active on Social Media

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

As most PR agencies know, social media is not just for B2C companies anymore. They’re under pressure to differentiate their brand communications to reach high-priority audiences in more thoughtful and effective ways. With an audience now younger than ever, B2B communications is almost fully digital.

B2B 276
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Have customers mentioned your podcast on social media, in blog posts, or through referrals?

Community 206
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

The Importance of Social Media in Crisis Management

Prohibition

Social media is an increasingly important element in a successful crisis management approach. With the recent increase in the use of social media in crisis situations, organisations across all sectors need to understand the benefits of incorporating it into their crisis plan. What is Crisis Management?

article thumbnail

To link or not to link: Should you include links in your social media posts?

Communications Conversations

Over the last 12 years I’ve been a consultant, I’ve conducted a lot of social media audits. And one trend I continue to see in many of those audits is brands attempting to drive organic traffic to their web sites or blogs from social media. Two words: Google Analytics. For lots of reasons.

article thumbnail

Social Media for Healthcare: What’s The Potential?

Melissa Agnes

The other day I had a conversation with someone who made a statement about the healthcare industry not needing to be on social media because no one cares about the nurses’ birthdays and little useless memes (I’m SOOO paraphrasing here!). What’s the point of social media for healthcare?

article thumbnail

Should Social Media Influence Have an Age Limit?

Mindful Marketing

Obeying social norms like ones for age-appropriate behavior can be helpful for everyone, so why are some older people acting like social media influencers? Supporting this observation, a Google search for “ old influencers ” produces a telling People also ask question: “Are there any influencers over 40?”