article thumbnail

The Importance of Community Relations in Healthcare

Landis PR

You probably don’t think about sponsored support groups, school educational campaigns or recruiting efforts…but these are all community relations efforts that are vital components to any integrated communications program in healthcare. AND, they provide an important service to the community.

article thumbnail

5 Solos PR Pros Share Why They’re Part of The Solo PR Pro Premium Community

Solo PR Pro

There’s a whole community of like minded people you can lean on. This month, we asked our panel of solo PR pros to share why they choose to be a member of the Solo PR Pro Premium community. This month, we asked our panel of solo PR pros to share why they choose to be a member of the Solo PR Pro Premium community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The ROI of DE&I

PRSay

Corporate America is now going through an immense shift with the dialogue around inclusion, equity and belonging for their employees, customers and communities. Lately, there has been a shift within the investor community to evaluate organizations on their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives. in Orlando, Fla.,

Travel 144
article thumbnail

Research, Communication Crucial Before Collaborating With Influencers

PRSay

As lead communicator for the maritime arm of NATO, I supported an experiment last March to collaborate with a travel influencer named Jackie Todd, who has approximately 120,000 followers on Instagram and 650,000 followers on TikTok. My love of the Navy and the communication community inspires me to candidly address this topic.

article thumbnail

Lockdown letter: brainstorming second order COVID-19 effects

Stephen Waddington

Business and society Building better business - as organisations rebuild and reinvent they’ll look beyond focus on people and planet in addition to financial return. Celebration of Britain - with international travel limited there’s likely to be a rapid resurgence in British art, culture and tourism.

Tourism 118
article thumbnail

In praise of the press release

Wadds Inc.

In that period we've seen the invention of the television, jet engine, space travel, the internet, and the computer. He lamented its abuse as a means of community engagement with a variety of marketing audiences or publics. In financial markets they are a legal form of communication. Press releases are nearly useless.

article thumbnail

‘Tis the Season… for Holiday Stress, Anxiety and Depression

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Mental health is especially important for those who communicate and interact with the public. Whether you work in public relations, corporate communications, marketing communications, social media, or community relations, you communicate and make better decisions when you’re mentally and emotionally aware.