article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Industry events. Whether your brand is making a splash at a trade show or an executive is speaking at a conference, professional events combine direct customer contact with press opportunities. Here are some tips to both landing media interviews and making sure they’re successful. The bread and butter of B2B PR ?

Media 294
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Host Live Events. Listeners like, and are beginning to expect, live podcast events.

Community 206
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

On March 24th, The #PRStudChat Community Discusses How to Land Your 1st Job Like a PRo!

Deirdre Breakenridge

Jennie, her students (#DonohuePRCases) and the #PRStudChat community will cover several topics during this chat sponsored by @SpinSucks. How can I prepare for the interview? What are the next steps after the interview? It’s also a community where people have fun discussions, brainstorm, ask for help, and make new friends.

Community 293
article thumbnail

Event Sustainability — The Triple Bottom Line

Landis PR

There is a lot of chatter in the events industry around sustainability and how frameworks such as the triple bottom line (TBL) and environmental, social, and governance ( ESG ) factors influence event planning. Until recently, the execution of these strategies has not been a top priority for many corporate event clients.

article thumbnail

How PR Can Solve Its Diversity Problem

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Its success hinges on a genuine understanding of diverse communities and cultures. When I was interviewing with Crenshaw, one of the first things I noticed was that the leader interviewing me was a man of color – someone who looked like me.

Employee 156
article thumbnail

Navigating the Evolving Beauty PR Landscape in 2024

5W PR

Beauty PR can amplify these experiences through virtual events and engaging content. Community building Build and nurture online communities where beauty enthusiasts can share tips, experiences, and product recommendations. Virtual beauty consultations The rise of AI -powered tools that offer personalized beauty recommendations.

article thumbnail

From Hollywood Red Carpets to Animal Advocacy, Jill Rappaport’s Journey

PR for Anyone

Beginning her career as an associated publicist for United Artists and interviewing celebrities, she realized she was getting more out of her interviewees in the car on the way to the events than the reporters were. When she interviewed these celebrities, her icebreaker would be to ask about their animals.