article thumbnail

RepUs To Conduct Reputation Management Workshop for 30+ U.S. Police Departments

Reputation Us

On October 13, 2023, ReputationUs ’s (RepUs) President Casey Boggs will orchestrate and instruct a communication-based workshop for more than 30 national police department’s Captains, Sergeants, Majors and Lieutenants during the Southern Police Institute ’s 150 th Administrative Officer’s Course.

article thumbnail

Challenging the Culture: A New Mindset for Auditors and Corporate Boards

Stern + Associates

The business community generally, and auditing and corporate governance functions especially, are in the grip of a worldwide trust crisis. The post Challenging the Culture: A New Mindset for Auditors and Corporate Boards appeared first on Stern Strategy Group. It’s time to step up and regain the public’s trust!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What A Dog’s Cancer Taught Me About Community

Waxing UnLyrical

I tell you all this not to make excuses for being away, but because part of being in a community means we share what’s going on. It’s an acknowledgement of the ties social networks help us build, if we show our humanity and use them for what they truly are – ways to bridge the gaps between us… to really build, and be a part of, a community.

Community 105
article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: Retired Vice President of Content & Public Relations at DKY, Holly Donato

Communications Conversations

You had a vibrant and long career in PR, working in almost every possible setting–from corporate to agency to non-profit. Corporations and non-profits are not that different from each other. I was a solo corporate comm. director in several corporations, and that was really challenging.

Publicity 174
article thumbnail

Acting Ethically Means Going Beyond Performative Action – Candace Hamana

Ethical Voices

I got my start in public relations, interestingly enough, doing political campaigns and community organizing back in South Carolina in 2007. I felt very compelled and impassioned with the work that I was doing in the communities in the South, the hotbed of retail politics. I was in charge of being the liaison to tribal communities.

Ethics 81
article thumbnail

Preparing Businesses for the Quantum Leap: Strategic Insights for the Next Technological Era

Stern + Associates

In our lab, we’re hopeful that these quantum systems will provide the scientific community with new insights that will accelerate discovery and help us solve problems to improve the human condition.” Let us arrange for these esteemed experts to advise your organization via virtual and in-person consulting sessions, workshops and keynotes.

article thumbnail

Celebrating Black History Month: Notable Thought Leaders Opening New Doors to the Future

Stern + Associates

is a pioneering social scientist and social worker whose frameworks for designing ethical AI ensure well-being for diverse communities and organizational cultures. Let us arrange for these esteemed experts to advise your organization via virtual and in-person consulting sessions, workshops and keynotes. Desmond Upton Patton, Ph.