article thumbnail

The Role of PR in Transforming Consumer Finance

5W PR

Instead, today’s consumer finance landscape is ripe with innovation, digital engagement, and a spotlight on financial literacy. At the center of this revolution is public relations, serving as a crucial connection between financial institutions and the evolving needs of consumers.

article thumbnail

Consumers Are Prioritizing Health & Wellness – How Brands In The Industry Can Best Connect with Shoppers

5W PR

These days, consumers are more selective with where they spend and brands looking to reach customers face a very specific challenge. 5W’s Consumer Culture Report revealed more than half of all consumers are interested in investing on their health and wellness journey by splurging on products and services within the industry.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

How to Attract Gen Z Consumers to your Wine Brand

5W PR

Authenticity Gen Z consumers value authenticity and transparency in the brands they consume. Sustainability Sustainability is an essential factor when marketing to Gen Z consumers, who are more concerned about the environment and sustainability practices. Wine brands can appeal to Gen Z consumers by supporting social causes.

article thumbnail

Social Media Education: Q&A with the CEO of the National Institute for Social Media (NISM)

Deirdre Breakenridge

Social media has changed the media landscape and consumers continue to drive their own communication deciding what, when and how they want to receive news and information and share with their friends. At the same time, with an extremely dynamic and involved public, communication professionals realize that social media activity is 24/7.

article thumbnail

Recap Part I: #PRStudChat Discusses PR Education & Learning

Deirdre Breakenridge

After all, I am an educator, right? I have been teaching communication/public relations courses for a decade, if you include the earlier years when I was a Teaching Assistant at Syracuse University and the University of Maryland. Compared to many other seasoned educators, I still have a lot to learn and reflect upon.

Education 150
article thumbnail

Corporate citizenship in America: Companies take a variety of approaches, but measurement and reporting need improvement

Agility PR Solutions

Corporate citizenship activities—which include corporate grants, employee volunteerism, education and community engagement, disaster aid, and racial injustice and equality support—are great ways to accomplish good things for US companies.

Corporate 106