Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

3 PR Tips For Better B2B Media Placement

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Those views can be parlayed into interviews, bylines articles, op-ed pieces, and other contributed content. Not every story needs to be about a specific industry; in fact, it could be about leadership, culture, team-building, or community. Or, broaden out to the culture of business.

B2B 366
article thumbnail

How PR Can Solve Its Diversity Problem

Its success hinges on a genuine understanding of diverse communities and cultures. People of color are particularly underrepresented in leadership positions, but diversity is lacking at nearly every level. As I proceeded in the interview process, I noticed more people in the company like me. The problem is simple.

Employee 156
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Insights on Working With Deaf Talent in Media and Communications

PRSay

The family owns a fishing business and its members are leaders of their community. How communicators can assist deaf talent. PR professionals can help prepare journalists for interviews with deaf actors, writers and other storytellers to help be better allies and more inclusive communicators.

Film 150
article thumbnail

The Power of Corporate Communications in the Beauty and Wellness Industry

5W PR

In the beauty and wellness industry , corporate communications play a crucial role in shaping brand perception, establishing credibility, and fostering customer trust. Communicate openly and honestly about the brand, products, and business practices.

article thumbnail

Are Leaders Expected to take a FEEL First Approach to Social Media?

Deirdre Breakenridge

On June 13th, the #PRStudChat community gathered for a discussion on “Learning Leadership Skills.” Ken and our community of PR students, educators and pros shared their knowledge on how leadership is more than a fancy title, big office or a large salary.

article thumbnail

Communicating with Creativity not C.R.A.P. with Beth Nyland on Growing Social Now with Barbara Rozgonyi

wiredPRworks

This was an interview I was so looking forward to – after all, Beth and I go way, way, way back to the early days when corporate communications was just making the transition to the first evolution of social media: the intranet. Listen in for ways to get creative when you communicate on social and IRL!!

article thumbnail

What PR Teams Should Know About Substack

Because Substack newsletters often feature exclusive content, interviews, and analysis, PR people can identify influential Substack writers, get to know their work, and suggest story ideas or interviews. The post What PR Teams Should Know About Substack appeared first on Crenshaw Communications.

Analysis 156