article thumbnail

Diego Pineda on Why you Need Thought Leadership vs. Content Marketing

Flack's Revenge

It was a story on Medium by Solo Thought Leader author Diego Pineda called Content Marketing is Dying; Here’s why you need to Develop Thought Leadership Instead. And why just focus on thought leadership, you can do both, right?” My first reaction was, “give me a break! Another XXX is dead (or dying) story!

article thumbnail

3 PR Tips For Better B2B Media Placement

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Those views can be parlayed into interviews, bylines articles, op-ed pieces, and other contributed content. Not every story needs to be about a specific industry; in fact, it could be about leadership, culture, team-building, or community. Or, broaden out to the culture of business.

B2B 366
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Blue Ocean Global Technology Interviews Casey Boggs of ReputationUs

Reputation Us

In May 2023, Blue Ocean Global Technology interviewed ReputationUs’s President Casey Boggs about his thoughts on reputation management for their global blog … Blue Ocean Strategies Blue Ocean: Reputation management has become an important component for most businesses. Action 4: Promote Thought Leadership.

article thumbnail

How PR Can Solve Its Diversity Problem

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Its success hinges on a genuine understanding of diverse communities and cultures. People of color are particularly underrepresented in leadership positions, but diversity is lacking at nearly every level. As I proceeded in the interview process, I noticed more people in the company like me. The problem is simple.

Employee 156
article thumbnail

Are Leaders Expected to take a FEEL First Approach to Social Media?

Deirdre Breakenridge

On June 13th, the #PRStudChat community gathered for a discussion on “Learning Leadership Skills.” Ken and our community of PR students, educators and pros shared their knowledge on how leadership is more than a fancy title, big office or a large salary.

article thumbnail

Meet PRSA Board of Directors Nominee Angela Walters Eveillard, APR

PRSay

Each week, PRsay will interview one of the nominees for the 2022 PRSA Board of Directors. Current job title: Director of Marketing and Strategic Communication at Hillsborough Community College. PRSA has given me so much in my career — from professional development and leadership opportunities to lifelong friendships.

Meeting 148
article thumbnail

Navigating the Evolving Beauty PR Landscape in 2024

5W PR

Community building Build and nurture online communities where beauty enthusiasts can share tips, experiences, and product recommendations. Beauty PR efforts should focus on engaging with these communities through exclusive content, expert insights, and user-generated content.