Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Healthcare Remove International
article thumbnail

Join the #PRStudChat Community for a State of Healthcare Communications Twitter Chat on February 17th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will participate in a Twitter chat discussion focused the state of healthcare communications. The healthcare arena has experienced continuous change with social media empowering the digitally demanding patient. She is the editor of Ragan’s Health Care Communication News.

article thumbnail

Social Media for Healthcare: What’s The Potential?

Melissa Agnes

The other day I had a conversation with someone who made a statement about the healthcare industry not needing to be on social media because no one cares about the nurses’ birthdays and little useless memes (I’m SOOO paraphrasing here!). What’s the point of social media for healthcare?

article thumbnail

Faces & Markets of PRGN: South Korea – A High-Tech Economy and a Cultural Powerhouse  

Bianchi Biz Blog

Grace Haekyung Son, Managing Director of PR House We are pleased to share the next post in a series of in-depth profiles of key international markets written by one of our PRGN partners. Communications, media and PR market in South Korea While digital media is prevalent, traditional media still holds influence in Korea.

YouTube 79
article thumbnail

Impact of COVID-19 on NHS comms

Stephen Waddington

A new book describes the extraordinary achievements of NHS communication practitioners during the COVID-19 crisis. The impact of COVID-19 on NHS comms documents the scale of the challenge faced by professional NHS communicators since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic in early 2020. COVID-19 has driven the adoption of technology.

article thumbnail

The Real Value of Virtual Reality for Healthcare PR

Scott Public Relations

Technology has constantly altered how we communicate since the beginning of civilization. From the advent of writing, to the printing press, to the discovery of radio waves and TV broadcasting, new inventions have changed how well we can communicate and how we perceive these messages. Like what you’ve read?

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar Elected Chairman of the Board of Trustees of UNWE

Maxim Behar

Maxim Behar, globally renowned PR professional and CEO of the leading international PR company M3 Communications Group, Inc., Dimitrov, the entire academic community, and mainly – to our students,” Behar said. Dimitar Dimitrov and the academic management.

article thumbnail

Bringing True, Ethical Authenticity to Multicultural Communications – Jennifer Gonzalez

Ethical Voices

I’m a multicultural communication strategist. I also provide guidance in general as to how to bring more diversity, equity, and inclusion values into all the work we do as marketers and communicators. There seems to be sometimes a lack of understanding of the communities that some of these organizations want to reach.

Ethics 72