Remove Books Remove Community Remove Print Remove Writing
article thumbnail

New book: AI tools for public relations

Wadds Inc.

The book features insights from 20 experts on leveraging large language models, AI productivity tools, and integrated AI platforms to help practitioners work smarter. I’ve launched a new book today about artificial intelligence (AI) tools for public relations. Buy the book It is organised into three intuitive sections.

Tools 52
article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Out-of-Work Writing Talent Means Huge Opportunity for Brands

PR 20/20

The following is an excerpt from Joe’s new book, Corona Marketing: What Marketing Professionals Need to Do Now to Survive the Crisis. Nonmedia companies, who in some cases had robust print custom magazines, began to lay off portions of their content teams. It includes 13 strategies marketers need to employ now. Download it free today.

Writing 72
article thumbnail

Platinum: Celebrating the CIPR at 70

Stephen Waddington

It’s also the name of a very special CIPR community project that celebrates its foundation in 1948. It’s my eighth book. I say my book but it’s not really my book at all nor is it the CIPR’s. It’s their book. It reflects what the community considers to be important. You can read her contribution on her blog.

Handbook 114
article thumbnail

Remembering how 9/11 Changed the World – and Communications

wiredPRworks

Twenty years ago, today, we remember how 9/11 changed the world – and communications. Reflecting on How 9/11 Immediately Impacted Community PR and Communications. We needed to find ways to communicate quickly, accurately and effectively. Producing a letter took time to write, print or copy and mail.

article thumbnail

How I 1st-Drafted an 87,000-Word Self-Help Book over 46 Days in 2018*

ZudePR

Have you always aspired to write a book? 1 The Seed is Planted #2 Doing the Research #3 Getting the Self-Publishing Mindset #4 What the Hell am I Going to Write About? #5 What book? #1 This SumoMe blog post told me that the seed I’d planted myself in 2015 – writing a book – was practicable. Hold on a Minute.

Writing 83
article thumbnail

5 Solos PR Pros Share How They Structure Their Work Day

Solo PR Pro

There’s a whole community of like minded people you can lean on. reviewing all the news alerts I have set up for my clients and their industry competitors and fielding urgent emails before devoting the rest of the morning to writing and other client work. Anne Isenhower, Anne Isenhower Communications. if I can help it.

Meeting 98