Remove Books Remove Community Remove Print Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

What’s next for WaddsCon: May report and future events

Stephen Waddington

The May edition of WaddsCon covered a range of topics from the COVID-19 impact on client/agency relations to the impact on print, and from measurement frameworks to professionalism in public relations. Asif Choudry, director, We Are Resource talked about how his printing-led business had seen a boom in packages sent by employers to employees.

Report 203
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Global PR Revolution Ranked Among Top 10 Best PR Books of All Time

Maxim Behar

The Global PR Revolution by the globally renowned PR expert Maxim Behar made it to BookAuthority's top 10 best PR books of all time worldwide. The book was ranked No. 7 in the prestigious international ranking - 100 Best PR Books of All Time. He also makes predictions about the future of this intuitive, ever-changing industry.

article thumbnail

Media pitching is harder than ever

Wadds Inc.

Newsletters, podcasts and video are all growing as channels alongside app, online and print publications according to a Reuters Institute Report. These books predicted almost everything that we now know about the impact of social media on organisational or corporate communications. It continues to be spot on.

Pitching 124
article thumbnail

PR must grow up and appreciate the value of qualifications, learning and research

Stephen Waddington

Qualifications, continuous learning and a mature community of practice that engage theory and practice are among the hallmarks of a mature profession. The public relations industry has a thriving research community but there’s limited exchange between theory and practice. We’ve published the fifth edition of the book this week.

article thumbnail

Reputation on social media – Comms must own it or lose it

NewsWhip

If everyone believes a company is cooking their books, ruining the environment, abusing their staff, burning their suppliers, they’ll soon lose customers, staff, and, in regulated industries, their literal license to operate. These folks are fully tuned into the emerging interplay between media and social media.

article thumbnail

Launching new book, meet ups, and presentations: Reflections of #AEJMC18

Karen Freberg

Official launching of my book. After a two-year journey that began at AEJMC 2016 in Minneapolis, my new solo social media textbook officially was available. This was the first time I was able to see my book in print, and I felt like it was my academic baby! Not only was I launching my new book (YAY!),

Meeting 50