Remove Books Remove Community Remove Facebook Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

Sales, Pods and Audiobooks: 14 Months On, How’s That UK Financial Independence Book Doing?

ZudePR

On 21 August 2018 I published the first book to translate the US financial independence movement to a UK context. (It’s Well, I am here to report that it’s not died on its ass (what a quintessentially British measure of success, David). It’s important to keep a praise file when you write a bestselling book.

Financial 101
article thumbnail

Measuring Metrics: What’s the Formula for Showcasing PR’s Value?

Cision

Measuring metrics in the social sphere is only half of the equation when it comes to showcasing PR’s value. According to Jim Sterne’s book Social Media Metrics , all companies focus on one, or a combination of three basic business objectives. Determine How to Measure Your Metrics. Don’t get stuck in measuring the tools.

article thumbnail

Tips on Measuring Community [April #measurePR Recap]

Waxing UnLyrical

At the heart of social PR lies community. So that’s what we focused on for the April #measurePR Twitter chat; how to measure community, how to tell when community-building initiatives are working (and when they’re not), and how community-focused metrics might change over time. Both Hoop.la SeeDepth Inc.

article thumbnail

PR Tips and Hacks for a Small Business

The Proactive Report

In Ries and Trout’s book Positioning, the battle for your mind they said, “PR starts the fire, marketing and advertising fan the flames.” You can create your own groups on social media and build a community of engaged followers. Or you could leverage other people’s groups on LinkedIn and Facebook.

article thumbnail

How to Tap Into Culture for Travel PR Strategies

5W PR

PR professionals can utilize Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitter to share captivating visuals, stories, and videos that showcase the destination’s culture. PR professionals can design initiatives that connect travelers with local families, schools, or community organizations.

Travel 78
article thumbnail

101 Marketers Sound Off in New Digital Marketing Book

wiredPRworks

Thanks to Matt Chiera, the lead author, for the opportunity to contribute to a new book called Digital Marketers Sound Off. How to measure success in digital marketing campaigns. For each book sold, Matt will donate $1.00 The post 101 Marketers Sound Off in New Digital Marketing Book appeared first on wiredPRworks.

article thumbnail

Revving Up a Children’s Book with Integrated MarComm

Waxing UnLyrical

I thought, “A children’s book… seriously?” I envisioned the entire book in its complete glory – from every page spread and the cover to how I could use my skills in IMC to make this book a reality. My book, “When Willie Got His Wheels,” is written for a 7-10 year-old reader.