Remove Books Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Local
article thumbnail

RADventures: Exploring Life Past Retirement with Patti Stueland

PR for Anyone

She also enjoys exploring local gems when she’s home, like the Norton Simon Museum that’s right in her own backyard in Southern California. Even during the challenges of COVID-19, Patti found creative ways to keep the spirit of adventure alive, organizing socially distanced outings to parks and outdoor spaces.

Travel 130
article thumbnail

Booking a PR tool to ride

Stephen Waddington

It’s how we won over the local market. Thanks to our genuine communication efforts the local PR industry became fond of our brand. Social sells: Prowly Magazine community From the outset we felt as if every conversation with a prospect was like a recruitment interview rather than a discussion about a tool.

Tools 112
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Creative Headlines Will Drive PR SEO & Success in 2017

Cision

It continues a thought leading series based on Agency and Client-side workplace issues, and is the basis of a forthcoming coaching and mentoring book to be published in 2017 alongside the 15th anniversary of the agency. The power of ideas and proper communication is one that cannot and will not be underestimated. Search dominates.

SEO 120
article thumbnail

They’re a 10, but They Don’t Join Social Media Trends*

Buchanan PR

C U T on Unsplash In the dynamic world of social media, trends have become powerful drivers of engagement, brand awareness and community interaction. Trends can be more engaging than traditional social content for their surprise element and creativity; they make a statement. Men” graphics inspired by the 1970s book characters.

article thumbnail

Social Good: The Secret to Engaging Employees & Consumers

Cision

It’s a broad term referring to the social good your brand does locally, nationally or globally. It can take a variety of routes from volunteering at the local food pantry to partnering with a national cause like the American Cancer Society. Get people to volunteer by making it an opportunity to have fun and give back to the community.

Employee 120
article thumbnail

Revving Up a Children’s Book with Integrated MarComm

Waxing UnLyrical

But after digging through old poems and short stories I wrote as a teenager, my creative juices started flowing. I thought, “A children’s book… seriously?” ” But creative passion can appear out of the blue! My book, “When Willie Got His Wheels,” is written for a 7-10 year-old reader.

article thumbnail

PR Tips and Hacks for a Small Business

The Proactive Report

In Ries and Trout’s book Positioning, the battle for your mind they said, “PR starts the fire, marketing and advertising fan the flames.” That depends on whether you are a local business or have clients and customers all over. Alignable has local groups you can connect with. Look for local groups on MeetUp.