Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove LinkedIn
article thumbnail

B2B Tech PR in the Age of Social Media

5W PR

Platforms like LinkedIn are now used to share company updates, thought leadership pieces, and even sneak peeks into the company culture. Building a community Social media creates the perfect environment to nurture a community around a brand. This openness builds stronger relationships with potential customers.

B2B 78
article thumbnail

Interview with Larry Kim

Critical Mention

What’s your advice for aspiring influencers in marketing to build their communities? Building a community isn’t about gathering a crowd of people to cheer you on. A community is what happens when a lot of people with a shared interest are all helping each other. Larry: Always seek to help others. SCHEDULE A DEMO.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Interview with Ann Handley

Critical Mention

In this interview, she shares her insights into how marketing has changed over time, the most valuable social media channel for marketers and how to make more of an impact as a marketing professional in your community. I craved community, comments, Twitter, Facebook (even if social media hadn’t happened yet… LOL).

article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

If you’ve worked in the PR industry in the Twin Cities for any length of time, you’ve probably heard about or visited, the MN PR Blog. In fact, to my knowledge, the MN PR Blog was one of the first PR blogs in the entire country! The blog was founded and managed by Ryan May. Since, 2003, to be exact.

article thumbnail

Mastering B2B Tech PR: Strategies for Effective Communication

5W PR

Explore industry magazines, make the company’s presence felt at relevant conferences, and put platforms like LinkedIn to good use to pinpoint the movers and shakers in the company’s market. Undertake market research to pinpoint their pain points and craft the communication to tackle these issues head-on.

B2B 78
article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

My goal was to simply share my story and experience on-line through a blog, and to then re-share on social media. While I started engaging on social media channels, I realized that blogging and writing about my experiences would be central to sharing my story. The other unexpected surprise along the way was being asked to guest blog.

article thumbnail

Creative Ideas to Generate Leads for Your B2B Business

5W PR

Engaging with the audience in real-time fosters a sense of community and positions a brand as an authority in the field. Targeted LinkedIn campaigns Leverage the power of LinkedIn for targeted campaigns. Targeted LinkedIn campaigns Leverage the power of LinkedIn for targeted campaigns.

B2B 78