Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove International Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

If you’ve worked in the PR industry in the Twin Cities for any length of time, you’ve probably heard about or visited, the MN PR Blog. In fact, to my knowledge, the MN PR Blog was one of the first PR blogs in the entire country! The blog was founded and managed by Ryan May. Since, 2003, to be exact.

article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

My goal was to simply share my story and experience on-line through a blog, and to then re-share on social media. While I started engaging on social media channels, I realized that blogging and writing about my experiences would be central to sharing my story. The other unexpected surprise along the way was being asked to guest blog.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

What PR Teams Should Know About Substack

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Because Substack newsletters often feature exclusive content, interviews, and analysis, PR people can identify influential Substack writers, get to know their work, and suggest story ideas or interviews. How is Substack different from a blog? But we can also leverage it to enhance our work.

Analysis 156
article thumbnail

5WPR Shares Insights from Axios BFD Miami: Key Trends for 2024

5W PR

Earlier this month, 5WPR Senior Vice President, and General Manager of 5WPR Miami, had the privilege of attending Axios BFD Miami, an exclusive half-day event where Axios business and Pro reporters conducted insightful interviews with top industry leaders.

Trends 78
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

According to the people of Finland, communications is the world’s most powerful tool for change. In this week’s blog, our Public Relations Global Network partner, Taru Tujunen from Ellun Kanat , writes about the business environment in Finland. For the original blog, please visit here. million users Facebook : 3.59

Radio 52
article thumbnail

How an underground high school newspaper led to a 10+ year blog

Communications Conversations

People want to learn more about their communities! I believe both of those experiences shaped me and led me to starting this blog. And there’s a lot I learned from running that underground newspaper that I put into practice now, even to this today, on this blog. This blog is very similar. when I was 17.

article thumbnail

Communicating with Creativity not C.R.A.P. with Beth Nyland on Growing Social Now with Barbara Rozgonyi

wiredPRworks

This was an interview I was so looking forward to – after all, Beth and I go way, way, way back to the early days when corporate communications was just making the transition to the first evolution of social media: the intranet. With future vision, Barbara began publishing her top-ranked blog, wiredPRworks, in 2006.