Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

What’s in Your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit?

Deirdre Breakenridge

Gearing up for a productive fall means having the most efficient tools in your PR and communications toolbox. There are SO many tools that I’ve “ Tech Tested ” in 2014. Here are nine resources (both free and paid tools) I’ve discovered that have the power to enhance your communications program in a variety of ways.

article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

The term “content marketing” casts a wide net when it comes to ways to promote and publicize a brand or organization. However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy. And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities.

Community 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

In 2014, as I started to share my experiences on LinkedIn, Twitter, and my on Blog, I was recruited to speak at anti-bribery and compliance conferences. That honor and experience dramatically increased my exposure to the anti-bribery and compliance community. Q: What are your company’s marketing initiatives for 2019?

article thumbnail

30 Pragmatic Marketing and PR Predictions for 2020

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done in recent years, I’ve asked a whole bunch of smart people for their marketing predictions or PR predictions for the next year. And now on with the marketing and PR predictions for 2020. 1) Marketing embraces sustainability. 2) Marketing analytics enable better efficiency. “In 5) Marketers will slow down.

Marketing 105
article thumbnail

Masters in Marketing Interview: Paul Furiga, WordWrite Communications

Mindful Marketing

Paul is active in the community, serving as vice chair of the River City Brass, on the boards of Fragasso Financial Advisors, The Rivers Club and the IABC Pittsburgh Chapter. We use every tool in the PR toolbox to do that, including inbound marketing and social media. Please tell us about your upcoming book.

article thumbnail

Mom’s Wisdom Makes Good PR Advice

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

They’re the most concerned with public perception, social responsibility, and community relations. Whether your PR team secures a keynote speaker gig at a conference or a TV interview for your CEO, media and message training are key. In case you never noticed, moms generally handle PR duties for families.

Corporate 195
article thumbnail

ICON 2020 Preview: Pulitzer Prize-Winning Science Writer Laurie Garrett on COVID-19’s Future

PRSay

At the time of this scheduled interview with PRsay on Oct. I have eight interviews booked,” said the New York-based Garrett, who has long been in demand as a source for other writers and reporters. During the Ebola [outbreak] in 2014, we had a centralized repository of information [from] the CDC. In her Oct.

Viral 158