article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Financial Services & Social Media on April 19th

Deirdre Breakenridge

Social media participation in the financial services industry is expected to increase as social networks expand in the coming years. Understanding your business purpose and approach on social media is imperative and financial services companies are investing in their infrastructure, guidelines, and engagement best practices.

Financial 150
article thumbnail

Measuring the Value of Earned Media

Cision

Marketers who work in technology, biotech/pharma and financial services also rate earned media has highly effective. Marketers must overcome some earned media challenges such as finding and connecting with influencers, adopting effective distribution technology and accurately measuring ROI to prove the value of public relations.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

3 Trends for Comms Pros to Watch 1 Month Into 2024

PRSay

Improved measurements prove PR’s business impact. Last year also saw advances in measurement technologies that allow PR pros to tangibly prove their business impact. Evolving measurement capabilities like these pave a path for PR to no longer be seen as solely an awareness-focused tactic, but rather as an essential business function.

Trends 184
article thumbnail

The Power of Local Knowledge: Why Product Development Should Start with Listening to Your Community

Stern + Associates

How can organizations confidently take advantage of the benefits associated with modern technology while avoiding negative impacts on surrounding communities? Existing data science techniques cannot accurately understand key cultural nuances in language amongst predominantly communities of color.

Local 98
article thumbnail

The Role of PR in Transforming Consumer Finance

5W PR

The world of financial services is experiencing a seismic shift. Instead, today’s consumer finance landscape is ripe with innovation, digital engagement, and a spotlight on financial literacy. From intimidation to inclusion For many years, the financial services industry was wrapped in an intricate web of complexity.

article thumbnail

Taking a Stance: A Company’s Reputation Is at Stake

Reputation Us

The actions a credit union takes – or doesn’t take – may affect its reputation with its staff, members and community. staff, members, community, media, social media influencers), being silent on such prominent social justice matters may suggest that your credit union is noncommittal, tone-deaf or even complicit.

article thumbnail

Sales, Pods and Audiobooks: 14 Months On, How’s That UK Financial Independence Book Doing?

ZudePR

On 21 August 2018 I published the first book to translate the US financial independence movement to a UK context. (It’s Well, I am here to report that it’s not died on its ass (what a quintessentially British measure of success, David). That was clear from my six-month update post earlier this year. I absolutely loved it.

Financial 101