article thumbnail

Pitches That Placed: How to Pitch Sources to Black Enterprise

OnePitch

On this week’s Pitches That Placed, we’re highlighting a pitch that landed coverage, and a video interview , in Black Enterprise for its introduction to a valuable source. Let’s see why this pitch worked: Let’s take a look at the actual pitch that placed: . Looking to pitch stories around diversity and inclusion?

article thumbnail

Cybersecurity Pubs Every PR Pro Should Be Reading

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Most of us who work at tech PR agencies stay glued to various media to track breaking news and inform reactive pitching to promote visibility for our clients. It focuses on personal computing in enterprise and offers reliable product information to corporate volume buyers who are purchasing for client-server environments. . ThreatPost.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

The database also has built-in features for list-building and a generative AI feature for pitching. Meltwater gamifies customer community. Meltwater added a rewards program to its online customer community. Members will be able to earn status by actively contributing to the community and then receive branded gifts.

Analysis 151
article thumbnail

Domain Authority, Trust, and Thought Leadership

The Proactive Report

Just as with print publications, the top tier websites are harder to pitch. These once small startups understood how to leverage the new dimensions of trust and grew into thriving enterprises. Build a community online and nurture that group with relevant content that builds trust and loyalty. Listen to your community.

article thumbnail

Another PR Tech Startup Gets Venture Funding [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

The PR community needs the competition. The company caught my eye when it said it uses artificial intelligence (AI) to analyze a reporter’s pitching preferences. The idea is helping PR understand how reporters prefer to be pitched and improve your chances of coverage. Enterprise monitoring may cost more. Propel Raises $4.5

article thumbnail

Status report: artificial intelligence (AI) in public relations

Wadds Inc.

The AI industry recognises the need to develop enterprise-level solutions. Watch out for a new version of #PRstack set to be published before the end of November by the #FuturePRoof community developed by my partner Sarah Waddington. The market needs to settle down before serious investments can be made in workflow.

Report 119
article thumbnail

CommsTech versus PR Tech in the Court of Public Opinion [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

These are both terrible terms, but I’ve adopted the latter as the moniker for these monthly roundups about the PR software vendor community – and I’m inclined to keep it. Propel wrote about its “ PitchBooster ” which “will schedule your email to send at the exact day and time that each journalist opens pitches the most.”