article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

Community Management: Quit Herding Cats

Cision

If media relations is an arm of public relations, community management is another. A community grows your reach and influence. Consumers don’t listen to brands; they listen to their friends and families. If those people like you and what you have to say, the community and loyalty grows.

Community 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Blogger Outreach Versus Media Relations: What Marketers Need To Know

Polaris

While independent bloggers often have lower audience reach than legacy media, their communities are typically more involved. This provides opportunities for you to engage those communities and turn them into fans of your products (and hopefully brand advocates). Media Relations'

article thumbnail

How to Connect With Consumers Offline

5W PR

Everywhere we look, consumers are tied to smartphone, a TV, even a smart screen in the car. But there is still an argument for connecting with consumers off screen. Sure, reaching consumers offline can be more difficult than launching a digital campaign. Make a Community Impact. Smart, right?

article thumbnail

Why PR is so Important for Consumer Electronics

5W PR

Here are some tips on why a strong Public Relations campaign is needed for your Consumer Electronics brand. Social Media. Consumers electronics are particularly popular with the younger generation. The recent expansion of social media has made advertisements, notifications, and marketing more accessible than ever.

Consumer 102
article thumbnail

2018 Predictions: Consumer PR Edition

Shift Communications

With editorial staffs evolving and new brands popping up every day, the media have a constant barrage of news, trends and pitches coming their way, let’s remind ourselves about the relationship aspect of media relations while the rest of the world attempts autonomy. Christine Connolly . Account Manager. Account Manager.

article thumbnail

Are we still over-relying on media relations?

Communications Conversations

Something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately: Are we over-relying on media relations in PR? I’m talking about the broader scope of PR here–media relations, content marketing, social media marketing, community relations, etc. I keep wincing after every sentence I write.