Remove Brand Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Sports
article thumbnail

Blue Ocean Global Technology Interviews Casey Boggs of ReputationUs

Reputation Us

In May 2023, Blue Ocean Global Technology interviewed ReputationUs’s President Casey Boggs about his thoughts on reputation management for their global blog … Blue Ocean Strategies Blue Ocean: Reputation management has become an important component for most businesses. Brand is what you say about your company.

article thumbnail

Entertainment & Sports Section New Member Spotlight

PRSay

What we like to remind everybody that we are a very young sport. It went from being a spectacle to being a sport. That’s probably our biggest thing in certainly public relations, and corporate communications as well. Getting the brand out there and everything that we stand for and everything that we built.

Sports 68
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Ahead of the Academy Awards, Marketing Wisdom From the ‘Barbie’ Blockbuster

PRSay

The Barbie brand is a paradoxical symbol of imagination, comfort, sexism, objectification, feminism and conflicted cultural influence that has entranced and challenged children and adults alike for generations. Women’s sports publications utilized the Barbie campaign in best practices for promoting women’s sports.

Film 130
article thumbnail

How to Pitch Better Brand Stories

Cision

Making something newsworthy means having a “real person” to interview. While he was taking care of his infant son, he noticed a problem and couldn’t find a solution, so he created one. Now, that is a story. Promoting the Beebo as a product is not.

Pitching 120
article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: Minnesota Timberwolves’ and Lynx’s Kirsten Wenker

Communications Conversations

Working for an amateur or professional sports team has always been a dream of mine. This is what led me, in some ways, to interview our Rock Star today: Kirsten Wenker. How and why did you get into sports PR after a number of years on the agency side? I actually started my career in sports, so in a way this is a return.

Sports 113
article thumbnail

Fem-vertising Interview with Marketing-to-Women Expert Dori Molitor

MaccaPR

As CEO of WomanWise , a Minneapolis-based insight and brand strategy firm specializing in marketing brands to women, Dori Molitor has helped companies from Land O’ Lakes and General Mills to UnitedHealthcare and 3M tap into the female psyche and connect with women consumers. Source: Self ).

article thumbnail

8 Inspiring Promotional Videos that will Blow your Mind

Prohibition

One of the most innovative companies, Google, has effectively portrayed the key messages of the brand since they first began using video promotions. This video very cleverly highlights how tapping into current affairs and a relevant topic can engage a wider audience and successful promote a brand. Google – Year in Search 2020.

Video 62