Remove Books Remove Community Remove International Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

More on PR2020: social media activism, internal comms resurgence, storytelling and professionalism

Stephen Waddington

Thank you to everyone who sent me feedback on my essay on the future of PR via email or social media. There were some clear misses in my original essay: social media activism, internal communications, storytelling and professionalism in PR. Social media activism is only possible because brands don’t listen.

article thumbnail

The Global PR Revolution Ranked Among Top 10 Best PR Books of All Time

Maxim Behar

The Global PR Revolution by the globally renowned PR expert Maxim Behar made it to BookAuthority's top 10 best PR books of all time worldwide. The book was ranked No. 7 in the prestigious international ranking - 100 Best PR Books of All Time. was released on the Bulgarian market.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Decoding Mental Health Challenges: A Deep Dive with Dr. Gail Saltz

PR for Anyone

Dr. Saltz suggests limiting exposure to constant news alerts and social media updates, opting instead for a trusted news source at specific times of the day. Intentionality is important when addressing loneliness, particularly for individuals in their 50s and beyond who may have less natural opportunities for social interaction.

Exercises 130
article thumbnail

Barry Moltz on ChangeMasters, Small Business and Social Media

wiredPRworks

that’s the question Barry Moltz answers in his new book, “ChangeMasters: How to Actually Make the Changes Your Already Know You Need to Make.” ” In the latest episode of “ Growing Social Now ,” I interviewed Barry about his book, social media, and the challenges small businesses are facing.

article thumbnail

10 Takeaways From PRSA’s 2018 International Conference

PRSay

Austin, Texas, was the backdrop for PRSA’s International Conference this past week. The theme: “Communications Convergence” covered a range of topics including conflicts, creativity and client relationships. On data and measurement: “It’s not activity-based and about a book of news clips.

article thumbnail

PR must grow up and appreciate the value of qualifications, learning and research

Stephen Waddington

Qualifications, continuous learning and a mature community of practice that engage theory and practice are among the hallmarks of a mature profession. The public relations industry has a thriving research community but there’s limited exchange between theory and practice. We’ve published the fifth edition of the book this week.

article thumbnail

Experts Talk Social Media Trends for 2022 at AMA Chicago

wiredPRworks

What’s hot – and what’s not in social media right now? On February 22, 2022, American Marketing Association [AMA] Chicago will present a program on 2022 social media trends at Morningstar. Social Media Trends for 2022 Expert Panel. Will TikTok REALLY take over everything?