Remove Books Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Writing
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

In the communications profession, they are now several years into their careers and earning supervisor, manager and leadership roles at agencies, corporations, brands and organizations of all sizes. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023.

How To 162
article thumbnail

Fostering Collaboration and Empathy between Men and Women in Business with Stacy Kehren Idema

PR for Anyone

In her appearance on the podcast, Stacy discusses the challenges that women face in the corporate world – namely, the prevalent perception that women are vying for a controlled and limited share of success. She also reflects on her own journey, from breaking free of corporate constraints to embracing entrepreneurship.

Corporate 130
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

In the communications profession, they are now several years into their careers and earning supervisor, manager and leadership roles at agencies, corporations, brands and organizations of all sizes. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023.

How To 139
article thumbnail

Life Rewritten: Composing Your Legacy with Carrie KC West

PR for Anyone

Carrie shares her own experience of transitioning from the excitement of working in the film industry to the uncertainty of pursuing writing as a career. She reflects on her journey of self-discovery and the pivotal moment when she decided to commit to writing her book.

Film 130
article thumbnail

The Future of Work: Navigating the Evolving Professional Landscape with Erica Keswin

PR for Anyone

You’re Missing Out, Corporate America Women navigating the workplace in their 50s encounter a unique set of challenges distinct from their younger colleagues. Together, Christina and Erica explore the hurdles faced by these women, shedding light on the unfortunate trend of some being edged out of corporate roles.

Employee 130
article thumbnail

5 Solos Share Their No. 1 Business Goal for 2022

Solo PR Pro

There’s a whole community of like minded people you can lean on. Melissa Vela-Williamson, MVW Communications. 1 business goal for 2022 is to publish my public relations book! This public relations book will focus on helping students and journalists of color enter the field successfully. 5 solo PR pros share their No.

Writing 98
article thumbnail

10 Ways Jay Baer’s New Book, Youtility, Will Change Your Life

Waxing UnLyrical

I think I’ve mentioned this before, but I rarely do book reviews. This is because there are a lot of books out there, way more than I have the time to read. So when I do write about a book, your foregone conclusion should be that I like it and I’m going to recommend you buy it. Jay Baer is the author.

eBook 106