Remove Books Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Facebook
article thumbnail

Cultivating Growth Through Uncomfortable Situations with Ash Beckham

PR for Anyone

Ash Beckham is a renowned author, corporate trainer, and accomplished keynote speaker with impactful TEDx Talks, such as “Coming Out of Your Closet,” that have over 15 million views. Find us on

Instagram 130
article thumbnail

Bring Your Own Meme to the #LiftOff Book Giveaway

Waxing UnLyrical

Via a quick (and FUN) exercise, I’m giving you another opportunity to participate in the book giveaway I announced last week. What books, you ask? Why, these books, my Social PR-lovin’ friend, which I call The Social PR Trifecta Giveaway: “ Known ” by Mark W. Can’t wait to see what you come up with.

article thumbnail

Building brand authenticity in a world of distrust

Stephen Waddington

The Future Laboratory hosted a discussion with Sean Pillot de Chenecey at the Corinthia Hotel London tonight to mark the launch of his book The Post-Truth Business. Hyper targeting and millions of variations of Facebook ads during the EU Referendum and US Election broke that premise,” said Pillot de Chenecey.

Brand 109
article thumbnail

10 Ways Jay Baer’s New Book, Youtility, Will Change Your Life

Waxing UnLyrical

I think I’ve mentioned this before, but I rarely do book reviews. This is because there are a lot of books out there, way more than I have the time to read. So when I do write about a book, your foregone conclusion should be that I like it and I’m going to recommend you buy it. Jay Baer is the author. Three things.

eBook 106
article thumbnail

Revving Up a Children’s Book with Integrated MarComm

Waxing UnLyrical

I thought, “A children’s book… seriously?” I envisioned the entire book in its complete glory – from every page spread and the cover to how I could use my skills in IMC to make this book a reality. My book, “When Willie Got His Wheels,” is written for a 7-10 year-old reader.

article thumbnail

27 Things You Should Never Post on Facebook. #15 Will Amaze You!

Waxing UnLyrical

That was inspired, if you remember, by the constant (or so it seems to me) sunny and “shiny” updates one sees on Facebook that make one want to barf. Vague-booking. ~ (Prefers not to be identified.). Which are the Facebook status updates you could do without? 27 Things You Should Never Post on Facebook. #15

Facebook 111
article thumbnail

Advance Your Company’s Purpose To Enhance Its Reputation

Reputation Us

Few business buzzwords arouse more skepticism than the notion of corporate purpose. It’s no surprise that for years some companies have offered simple lip service about their purpose—or a reason for being—in order to look virtuous to staff, customers and the communities they serve.