article thumbnail

Our Communications and Our Community: Our Third Space

Landis PR

By Landis Communications Inc. What role does the community play? And how can communications impact the results? In her speech, Brenda said we should think of society in terms of three spaces: the first, our home, our friends and family; the second, our work; and the third, our community. At ODC, Landis Communications Inc.

article thumbnail

Allegory report examines emerging corporate digital risk

Stephen Waddington

A report by Allegory sets out the urgent need for organisations to act on issues related to Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR) and proposes a framework to support planning. I’ve been working with the team at Allegory to explore the issue of Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR).

Corporate 141
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How To Grow Your Facebook Community

Waxing UnLyrical

This post will depress all the Facebook Ninjas who’ve drunk the Facebook Koolaid. One that could have a vibrant Facebook community, if they could just get to that point. But their Facebook Page has just 23 fans so far. Three of those are my two Facebook accounts, and the third is that of my partner.

article thumbnail

Fostering Collaboration and Empathy between Men and Women in Business with Stacy Kehren Idema

PR for Anyone

In her appearance on the podcast, Stacy discusses the challenges that women face in the corporate world – namely, the prevalent perception that women are vying for a controlled and limited share of success. She also reflects on her own journey, from breaking free of corporate constraints to embracing entrepreneurship.

Instagram 130
article thumbnail

6 Trends That Will Affect PR In 2022

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Purpose and values-based communications will become an essential part of the marketing toolbox. Research shows that consumers want the brands and companies they do business with to be fair employers, good corporate citizens, and responsible stewards of the environment. But in 2022, employee engagement will be the new recruitment.

Trends 385
article thumbnail

Two Lessons TikTok can Teach Facebook

Mindful Marketing

It’s been hard to find news feeds recently that haven' featured Facebook. Francis Haugen is a 37-year-old data scientist and Harvard MBA who has worked for a variety of top-tier social media firms for 15 years, including a two-year tenure at Facebook. “Facebook has set up a system of incentives that is pulling people apart.”

article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 81