Remove Books Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Course
article thumbnail

Dark spots on Santa's glittering reputation

Reputation Antistress by Sergii Bidenko

Of course, they seem happy. Where is the consideration of the cultural traditions of different communities? Also, its focus on children from specific communities excludes others. Bestselling book author, cancel culture researcher. Where are they? Who has access to children's letters? What about the trade unions?

article thumbnail

How Can Professional Speakers Perfect PR to Book More Gigs?

wiredPRworks

Inviting you to register for a webinar that teaches how professional speakers can perfect PR to book more gigs and grow their consulting business. I'll share tips and strategies to attract attention, build business and connect with key communities. How Can Professional Speakers Perfect PR to Book More Gigs? BarbaraRozgonyi.com.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Tips on Measuring Community [April #measurePR Recap]

Waxing UnLyrical

At the heart of social PR lies community. So that’s what we focused on for the April #measurePR Twitter chat; how to measure community, how to tell when community-building initiatives are working (and when they’re not), and how community-focused metrics might change over time. Experts in measuring community.

article thumbnail

Selfish Altruism: Ned Lundquist on Origins of the JOTW and an Appeal to Take the Annual Comms Survey

Sword and the Script

It was a shock of course. He’s really done wonderful service for the communications field and has built a 6,000-person strong community in the process. Nearly two decades later, Ned and I would team up to survey his subscribers for the annual JOTW Communications survey. I called it the “Job of the Week.”.

Survey 78
article thumbnail

Reading for Profit

Mindful Marketing

Not knowing any English proved to be a formidable social barrier, but a caring teacher helped him overcome the obstacle by using a book about basketball to encourage him to read. For every book kids read, they receive $3. Why, then, doesn’t City Cuts simply let kids borrow books to take home and read on their own time?

article thumbnail

5 Solos PR Pros Share How They Structure Their Work Day

Solo PR Pro

There’s a whole community of like minded people you can lean on. Michael Ares, MDA Corporate Marketing, LLC. And if nothing unexpected comes up by mid-afternoon, I can be reached by phone on the golf course feeding balls into the lake and deep into the woods — laptop at the ready in case of a true emergency.

Meeting 98
article thumbnail

8 “curiosity conversations” I’d love to have in 2021

Communications Conversations

My friend and local PR legend, Rose McKinney gifted me a wonderful book by Hollywood producer, Brian Grazer. The book was all about how he has used curiosity as his superpower to interview and chat with people like Princess Diana, LeBron James and many other folks he never dreamed he’d have the opportunity to chat with.