Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Local
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Owned Media & Content Strategy Owned media consists of publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, email campaign, or social media outreach. PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors.

Training 195
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

What Sustainable And Mission-Driven Branding Means for Consumer Brands

5W PR

Transparency Brands should not hide their efforts in using recycled materials, ensuring ethical sourcing, or supporting local communities. Representation matters, and ensuring the brand reflects the richness of its communities fosters loyalty and connection. Building community Sustainable brands don’t just sell products.

article thumbnail

Is Your Organization Ready To Engage in Social Justice Conversation?

Shift Communications

When it comes to engaging in social justice conversations, your employees, partners, stakeholders, customers, and neighbors want to understand who your organization is and what it stands for, sincerely. How does it relate to the business, employees, clients, or community? Let actions speak louder than words. “Be

Employee 124
article thumbnail

Top Tips for Bringing New Zealand Beauty Products to the U.S.

5W PR

When a product gains popularity locally, brands consider expanding their market. Beauty enthusiasts reside everywhere, from major cities to remote rural communities. Before rushing into translation, it’s important for beauty brands to understand the concept of localization and its implications.

Local 78
article thumbnail

The sit-down restaurant chains making headlines in 2023

NewsWhip

To keep the link to our previous blog we’re also going to include Chick-fil-A for comparison, as the chicken restaurant faced some drama this week. Specifically we’re going to spend some time looking at sit-down restaurant chains, including the likes of Applebee’s, Texas Roadhouse, PF Chang’s and Chili’s. So let’s dig in.

article thumbnail

Communicators Can Help Americans Vote in 2020

PRSay

Please join the #PRDiversity discussion via @PRSADiversity and follow along with our D&I-related blog posts, webinars and Twitter Chats throughout the month. 3, Americans will cast their votes for President and for state and local candidates. which is one of many companies giving employees time off to vote.