Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Customer Service Remove Google
article thumbnail

40+ Blogs Marketers Should Be Following

PR 20/20

Hence our obsession with keeping tabs on industry blogs and finding those articles and authors that impact our own ways of thinking. If like us, you’re always looking for new marketing resources, you’ve landed on the right blog post. Below is a guide to Ready North's favorite blogs and publications. Sorry if we missed you!

article thumbnail

Making sense of modern public relations

Stephen Waddington

But practice is broadening to include new forms of media including influencer relations, social media, community engagement and messaging. Consumers find their own media via Google and social media newsfeeds. This is my motivation for blogging but it doesn’t suit everyone. Community management. Media change.

Publicity 119
article thumbnail

The 2 Types of Social Network to Navigate for Social Listening

Cision

Social conversations can help develop sales leads, improve customer service and highlight employees’ acts of kindness, but only if brands know how to listen closely to what their audiences are saying. Facebook and LinkedIn only permit individual users to join, whereas Google+ communities permit brands to join.

Pinterest 120
article thumbnail

Earned Media vs. Media Relations [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Over time, the digital community warmed to the term again. You can see visually this in the Google Trends chart above ( or see it for yourself online ). The company cites ease-of-use, filtering tools and a focus on customer service as distinguishing qualities.

article thumbnail

Mary Meeker on the rise of the internet for marketing and public relations

Stephen Waddington

Platforms such as Facebook and Google have built powerful tools to plan and measure the success of campaigns. It’s a form of community management that drives almost seven times the engagement of branded content. #9 It’s the reason for the boom in applications and devices such as Alexa, Google and Siri. 9 Talk to me.

Publicity 122
article thumbnail

Lessons in Listening and Customer Outreach From Chobani

Waxing UnLyrical

And the company has used a lot of the techniques I discussed recently, right here on WUL, on growing your Facebook community. Here is a short Q&A with Ashley Butler , Chobani’s Community Coordinator, who is based in NYC (the center of their marketing operations): WUL : I am curious: how many cups of yogurt do you guys sell in a day?

article thumbnail

A Valentine’s Day Gift to Businesses

Waxing UnLyrical

of posts that might spark ideas on how to incorporate social media and customer service into your business in a smart way. Blog Valentines That Make Business Sense. area, she loves helping for- and non-profit clients, both small and large, turn corporate codswallop into community cool™. Happy Valentine’s Day!