Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post by Christy Maguire, Graduate Student at American University, PR Expanded Blog Contest Winner. Podcasting is the quickest growing communications medium, and it seems like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Image Credit: Pixabay.

Community 206
article thumbnail

Creative Ideas to Generate Leads for Your B2B Business

5W PR

Creative Ideas to Generate Leads for Your B2B Business In the realm of B2B marketing, the challenge often lies in finding creative and effective ways to generate leads. Engaging with the audience in real-time fosters a sense of community and positions a brand as an authority in the field. What is B2B?

B2B 78
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Communicating with Creativity not C.R.A.P. with Beth Nyland on Growing Social Now with Barbara Rozgonyi

wiredPRworks

This was an interview I was so looking forward to – after all, Beth and I go way, way, way back to the early days when corporate communications was just making the transition to the first evolution of social media: the intranet. Listen in for ways to get creative when you communicate on social and IRL!!

article thumbnail

Q&A Interview with theSkimm co-founders, Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg

Deirdre Breakenridge

I recently wrote about the daily email newsletter in my blog post, What’s in your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit? Whether it’s a client meeting, interview, or family dinner, our readers are ready to jump into conversation. Interview PR 2.0 If you haven’t checked out theSkimm, I encourage you to take a look.

article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy. And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. Since 2007, NYPL Blogs has showcased content that continues to inspire and educate a devoted audience.

Community 120
article thumbnail

9 Blogs To Make You PR-Smart

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

One of the best ways is to stay on top of key PR industry blogs as well as more general sites that offer a fresh take on business, creativity, and content. Why limit yourself to PR blogs when there’s a whole world of interesting stuff that can offer important information as well as increase specific skill sets?

Blogging 170
article thumbnail

Storytelling, Community and Purpose: Finding Balance Within the Tech Industry

The Hoffman Agency

I was unsure of what I wanted out of my future but knew it had to involve three key components: storytelling, a strong community and a sense of purpose. Shifting from the chaotic life of tech PR to the whimsical fantasies of a creative writer ensures an essential balance. At Hoffman, I’m finding that balance.