Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Facebook Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Is Public Relations Management a Technology? [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Managing customer relationships is a business process that’s virtually impossible to perform at scale without technology, even as the term CRM has become synonymous with the technology. Here’s the summary of news – the monthly PR Tech Sum – from the world of the PR technology vendors. >>> Give our services a try.

article thumbnail

State of Social Media 3Q 2017: Facebook Nears $5 ARPU

Shift Communications

Facebook, the largest social network and arguably the largest product ever made for the human race intentionally, released its 3Q 2017 earnings. After passing 2 billion monthly active users last quarter, Facebook notched another 72 million or so new monthly active users for 3.29% growth. What Else is Coming From Facebook?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Deborah Weinstein on the Challenges Confronting PR and Digital Marketing

Flack's Revenge

Far too many brands delegate, and relegate social strategy development and implementation to their ad agencies, internal marketing departments, even their PR intern, with a mandate to replicate, share, and spread commercial messages. Is Facebook still a good place to invest in social media marketing? Be Helpful.

Marketing 244
article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

I’ve been writing this monthly column about PR technology companies for nearly five years – and I’m still continuously reminded that while these companies make software for communicators, they are not typically communication experts. I believe the generative AI is based on OpenAI technology, which makes ChatGPT.

Analysis 144
article thumbnail

I’ll admit: I’m overwhelmed by technology

Communications Conversations

And, it’s no surprise since our world is increasingly tied to technology. ” And yet, we still struggle with technology. I’ve been thinking a lot lately about how much time I devoted to either fixing or figuring out technology (or, managing passwords!). Wi-fi (router, modem). That’s just a start.

article thumbnail

Dawn of the Intelligently Automated Agency

PR 20/20

Technology will get smarter , intelligently automating traditionally human-powered activities while adding layers of complexity to your martech stack. Brands will need to become more human with greater resources dedicated to listening, relationship building, ethics, empathy, creativity, culture and community. Career paths will evolve.

Agency 84
article thumbnail

Why B2B Brands Should Be Active on Social Media

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

As most PR agencies know, social media is not just for B2C companies anymore. The B2B landscape is changing, especially for technology brands. They’re under pressure to differentiate their brand communications to reach high-priority audiences in more thoughtful and effective ways. It’s essential to be community-minded.

B2B 276