Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Facebook
article thumbnail

Our Communications and Our Community: Our Third Space

Landis PR

By Landis Communications Inc. What role does the community play? And how can communications impact the results? In her speech, Brenda said we should think of society in terms of three spaces: the first, our home, our friends and family; the second, our work; and the third, our community. At ODC, Landis Communications Inc.

article thumbnail

Communicating with Creativity not C.R.A.P. with Beth Nyland on Growing Social Now with Barbara Rozgonyi

wiredPRworks

This was an interview I was so looking forward to – after all, Beth and I go way, way, way back to the early days when corporate communications was just making the transition to the first evolution of social media: the intranet. I know you’ll not only enjoy this interview, you’ll change the way you communicate forever.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

6 Trends That Will Affect PR In 2022

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

This bodes well for PR professionals who focus in employee and community relations. Whether it’s the “old standbys” like Facebook and Instagram, or relative newcomers like TikTok, social channels will play a huge role for sales and marketing professionals in 2022. Branded content is king.

Trends 385
article thumbnail

Creative Headlines Will Drive PR SEO & Success in 2017

Cision

It continues a thought leading series based on Agency and Client-side workplace issues, and is the basis of a forthcoming coaching and mentoring book to be published in 2017 alongside the 15th anniversary of the agency. The power of ideas and proper communication is one that cannot and will not be underestimated.

SEO 120
article thumbnail

Folgers case study sums up what big ad agencies always get wrong about social

Communications Conversations

Unrivaled community, crew and coffee. ?? Worse yet, we find they’re merely posting the ads and content they posted on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. The centerpiece of the campaign continues to be the “creative” (in this case, a 60-second TV commercial), while social gets short shrift. Oh, who am I kidding?

article thumbnail

Deborah Weinstein on the Challenges Confronting PR and Digital Marketing

Flack's Revenge

Far too many brands delegate, and relegate social strategy development and implementation to their ad agencies, internal marketing departments, even their PR intern, with a mandate to replicate, share, and spread commercial messages. Is Facebook still a good place to invest in social media marketing? Be Helpful.

Marketing 244
article thumbnail

Why B2B Brands Should Be Active on Social Media

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

As most PR agencies know, social media is not just for B2C companies anymore. They’re under pressure to differentiate their brand communications to reach high-priority audiences in more thoughtful and effective ways. It’s essential to be community-minded. The B2B landscape is changing, especially for technology brands.

B2B 276