Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove Company Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

Professionals across the globe share analysis and perhaps, aspiration, in offering up PR and marketing predictions for 2022. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. 2022 is going to be known as the year of the employee.

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

2022: The Year of the Employer Brand Story

Shift Communications

Traditionally the employer story was a slightly adapted version of the company brand story. In 2022, following this traditional approach will directly undermine growth. It will leave companies struggling to retain and recruit talent. 73% of companies are struggling to find relevant candidates. Inspiring Work.

Brand 135
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

It takes a community to drive change - Socially Mobile launches to candidates

Stephen Waddington

A thank you letter to the PRCA and the Socially Mobile community. The importance of humanity and community are two important lessons for me following the COVID-19 crisis. The PRCA has provided much needed industry leadership and support. Socially Mobile opens today for applications for the first cohort in January 2022.

Mobile 143
article thumbnail

Top skills of the 2022 social media professional–as told by the people doing the actual work

Communications Conversations

I definitely have more thoughts on the skills the social media pro of 2022 should have. So, I asked five social media professionals right here in Minneapolis what they think the top 5 skills social media pros need in 2022–here’s what they had to say: Giuliana Clanin, associate director-social media, Life Time. Canva/design.

article thumbnail

Meltwater acquired as private equity tightens grip on PR software market [PR tech sum no. 47]

Sword and the Script

The largest PR and comms tech companies, along with many startups, are now controlled by PE firms; is this good for the PR community? This adds to a growing collection of private equity firms (PE) that have taken an ownership stake in software companies that provide tools to PR and communications professionals.

Software 167
article thumbnail

How SaaS companies are using case studies to drive results [benchmarks]

Sword and the Script

SaaS companies have an average of 38 active cases studies that are between 500-1,000 words in both HTML and PDF format; here’s how they incentives customers, sales and customer success to solicit new case studies Case studies are a pillar of B2B marketing, particularly in technology circles like software-as-a-service (SaaS).

article thumbnail

The Hidden Assets That Drive Growth for High-Performance Companies

Stern + Associates

Even in times of recovery, companies may unintentionally hamper their progress in a rush to get to a “new normal.” His research was sparked by a curiosity to understand how a few small and large companies can leverage purpose in fundamental ways to transform themselves and drive performance.

Company 103