Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Tools
article thumbnail

What Are Your Social Media Marketing Resolutions for 2016?

Cision

I like the tool CrowdFire to follow people who use a particular hashtag, or who follow another user with similar content to my own. Even if you hire someone part time for a few hours each week to update your accounts, it’ll do a world of good for building your brand’s community online. But remember: not all followers are created equal.

article thumbnail

Creative Communications: Lessons from Health and Wellness Brands

Waxing UnLyrical

These messages are tired and far from creative. These communication approaches popup from healthcare companies, to athletic wear, to fitness apps. When the masses are using the same communication strategies, it’s time to stop and pause. When the masses are using the same communication strategies, it’s time to stop and pause.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Solo PR FPRA 2016 Conference Recap

Solo PR Pro

Last week some of the members of the Solo PR PRO community joined us in Tampa Bay, Florida for our main event of 2016. Cheers to another great conference where the Solo PR community learned, laughed, and broke bread together. Her audience was treated to tips, tricks and tools on how to find more purpose and balance.

article thumbnail

How can brands benefit from TikTok influencers?

Prohibition

Bought by BtyeDance in 2017, ‘TikTok is the world’s leading destination for short-form mobile videos’ and with their mission to ‘inspire creativity and bring joy’ the app is the seventh most popular social platform in the world. Formally recognised as musica.ly , TikTok is a short-form, video sharing social media app.

Brand 118
article thumbnail

How AI is Changing the Face of Marketing

Critical Mention

While some marketers may be concerned that AI could threaten their job security, the truth is that AI will more likely be a tool that makes it easier to deliver effective marketing campaigns. AI is among the fastest-growing marketing trends, with 80 percent of marketers predicting in 2016 that AI would revolutionize marketing by 2020.

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

Top skills of the 2022 social media professional–as told by the people doing the actual work

Communications Conversations

Those are tools we use to do the social media and social media marketing you listed at the top! I wrote a post back in 2016 about the 10 skills the PR pro of the future will need to have. Creativity – the ability to think outside the box and quickly for those time sensitive opportunities. Community management.

article thumbnail

Creating ?Ungoogleable? learning experiences in and out of the classroom: Reflections from Adobe?s Creative Campus in Lehi

Karen Freberg

I was greeted in Lehi for the Creative Campus event with hugs because of the professional relationships I have been able to make over the past few years. In many ways, I felt I was coming to my creativity home! What is Creative Campus? What were some of the lessons I learned during Creative Campus? I was like – WOW!