article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Present & Future Tech Trends PRs Should Prepare For

Cision

Before we dive in, here are some quick definitions: Emerged trends are trends that are already present and becoming more widespread and important. Emerging trends are present but not yet widespread and are just now becoming important. Right now, the biggest focus is on writing and presenting content for mobile consumption.

Trends 120
article thumbnail

Launching new book, meet ups, and presentations: Reflections of #AEJMC18

Karen Freberg

This week, I had the opportunity to present and be part of the AEJMC conference in Washington D.C. This was the first time I was able to see my book in print, and I felt like it was my academic baby! Feedback on Presentations. but I was actively engaged with presentations. Realizing the power of the #SMprofs community.

Meeting 50
article thumbnail

Using Tech Tools for Maximum PR Coverage

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Meltwater tracks from 275,000 online news sources and has partnerships for print and broadcast monitoring. Sometimes it can be difficult to land pitches, but with ProfNet, the media opportunities present themselves. That results in personalized and significant media opportunities affecting a specific community.

Tools 232
article thumbnail

Lockdown boom for agency startups - Wadds Inc. report

Stephen Waddington

Video calls mean that everyone presents the same in credential and new business meetings. It is a vibrant and supportive community. Agency profiles The report includes eight startup PR agency profiles: Second Mountain Communications, BB Partners, Little Mesters, Hard Numbers, Inpulsus, Look After, Happy Yolk and CommsRebel.

Agency 161
article thumbnail

Faces & Markets of PRGN: Hong Kong – Asia’s World City

Bianchi Biz Blog

Challenges and Considerations : While Hong Kong presents numerous opportunities, businesses must also navigate challenges such as rising costs, competition, and political considerations. The relationship with Mainland China also presents unique dynamics that can impact the business environment. More info here.