article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Here are some tips to both landing media interviews and making sure they’re successful. If you’re tackling an industry event without a full PR team facilitating outreach, pitching and planning for press interviews can be daunting. As you schedule interviews, be sure to make adjustments to reporters or executives attending virtually.

Media 294
article thumbnail

Blue Ocean Global Technology Interviews Casey Boggs of ReputationUs

Reputation Us

In May 2023, Blue Ocean Global Technology interviewed ReputationUs’s President Casey Boggs about his thoughts on reputation management for their global blog … Blue Ocean Strategies Blue Ocean: Reputation management has become an important component for most businesses. The following is a list of issues. and unique experiences.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

as I did not have my passport back from the Court (I was on three years of Federal probation with certain travel restrictions). That honor and experience dramatically increased my exposure to the anti-bribery and compliance community. Being a part of such exciting and engaging communities is a wonderful part of this practice.

article thumbnail

Podcasting 2.0 & Web 3.0 with Jennifer Navarrete on Growing Social Now

wiredPRworks

Meet Jennifer Navarrette, Podcast Producer, Virtual Event Producer, Content Strategist, Community Builder, Speaker, and Blockchain Enthusiast – one of the top Women on Twitter Spaces. Jennifer launched a 30-part series, Social Media and the Blockchain, and the Blockchain Creatis community where she hosts weekly Spaces on Twitter.

Web 119
article thumbnail

Interview with Influencers @laurenmagenta and @feedmedearly

5W PR

These influencers take their personal brand seriously and like brands, are working to further grow and develop their digital community. To get a better understanding of the influencer side of the business, I interviewed two of my favorite influencers, @laurenmagenta and @feedmedearly. Every day is different and exciting.

article thumbnail

Writing Your First Book: Lessons from The Lean Startup

Deirdre Breakenridge

A guest post by Jacqueline Jensen, author of Travel Isn’t the Answer: Live With a Sense of Curiosity, Passion, and Awe Anywhere and Everywhere. Jacqueline Jensen is a digital nomad, former venture-backed startup founder, speaker, and recognized community builder. What is the hardest part about writing a book?”.

article thumbnail

Talking About the Great Outdoors: Q&A With Acclaimed Storyteller Baratunde Thurston

PRSay

There are infinite ways to talk about our relationship with the outdoors,” Thurston said in an interview with PRsay. Thurston is a speaker at PRSA’s Travel and Tourism Conference, held June 20-23, at the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center in Madison, Wis. Travel has a long history of colonial mindset and practice.