article thumbnail

The Importance of Comprehensive Ethics Policies – Joseph Abreu

Ethical Voices

They wound up issuing a dead issuance policy. That policy is still in effect, and it’s something that would restrict people from doing those unethical and illegal things in the future. When you realize there’s been an ethical (and criminal) misstep in this case, what do people need to look at when creating a policy ?

article thumbnail

Short-Circuiting Climate Policy for Greener, Healthier, Cost-Efficient Choices

Stern + Associates

With nearly two decades of experience working on climate and energy policy , researcher and policy strategist Leah Stokes, Ph.D. A passionate advocate for clean energy, Stokes is committed to getting everyone on board, including individuals, communities, institutions and policymakers, in order to widen the circle of action.

article thumbnail

How PR Can Solve Its Diversity Problem

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Its success hinges on a genuine understanding of diverse communities and cultures. When I was interviewing with Crenshaw, one of the first things I noticed was that the leader interviewing me was a man of color – someone who looked like me.

Employee 156
article thumbnail

MOVE is Mobility Reimagined: 5 Reasons to Attend the #1 Urban Mobility Show

Bianchi Biz Blog

You will enjoy unparalleled opportunities for fun and networking with the MOVE community at the MOVEGroove and MOVE AFTERPARY. Opportunities for meetings and on-site interviews with press/journalists are available via our dedicated app.

Mobile 88
article thumbnail

Find Media Opportunities Beyond Black History Month or Other Observances

PRSay

We reinforce to stakeholders that our organizations believe Black Lives Matter and they should be represented and included in our workplaces and communities. Our audiences gain new insights and understanding about the Black experience in the United States. Then, March 1 arrives.

Media 157
article thumbnail

World Economic Forum Recap: 7 Experts Showcase a Brighter Future

Stern + Associates

When we think about robotics, how do we give people in their own communities the choice to figure out what the values are of their robotic systems, what it should do, what it should not do? What decisions should we be making for the betterment of our local communities, but globally overall? We can give people agency.

article thumbnail

Why Product Boycotts Work (Or Not)

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

It all started when Goya’s CEO praised then-President Trump’s immigration policy. Its Director of Marketing, Alissa Heinerschied, put it bluntly in a March interview. Those steamrolling the brand will have a hard time choosing another beer that hasn’t supported the gay and trans communities.

Policies 170