Remove Books Remove Community Remove Facebook Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

Interview with Ann Handley

Critical Mention

In this interview, she shares her insights into how marketing has changed over time, the most valuable social media channel for marketers and how to make more of an impact as a marketing professional in your community. I craved community, comments, Twitter, Facebook (even if social media hadn’t happened yet… LOL).

article thumbnail

Interview with Ann Handley

Critical Mention

In this interview, she shares her insights into how marketing has changed over time, the most valuable social media channel for marketers and how to make more of an impact as a marketing professional in your community. I craved community, comments, Twitter, Facebook (even if social media hadn’t happened yet… LOL).

article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. I encourage people to write whatever inspires them, and often this does have a natural timeliness (“my favorite TV show just ended, I want to write a post about books that are similar in theme.”).

Community 120
article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

What Are the New Rules of Marketing and PR?

wiredPRworks

Have you ever read a book that completely changed your life? In 2007, David mentioned my fledgling blog wiredPRworks in his book, “ The New Rules of Marketing and PR.”. When I found David’s work and read his first book, I knew I’d found the roadmap to the future of marketing and PR. Facebook [link]. Instagram [link].

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

The Evolution of Multimedia Across Social Media

Cision

For the second half of 2016, I ’ m interviewing the world ’ s best content creators, futurists and change agents to see how content got where it is today and see where it ’ s going tomorrow. . But now we’ve got Twitter and Facebook with their own live video delivery systems. ”. Facebook is very clearly prioritizing live video.

article thumbnail

How to Use eBooks to Grow Your Authority

ReimaginePR

Reason #2: You can finally say you wrote the book on the subject. Reason #5: eBooks allow you to create a community around your brand. The audience who reads and reacts positively to your content is much more likely to join your community of followers. Don’t allow the prospect of writing an book to overwhelm you.

eBook 219